Snacks for under 1 year olds

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
So. I know all about snacks, as we have an 8 month old who snacks all day long.
BUT I'm wondering if anyone can provide tips on how to FEED the snacks to the baby while cruising around?
We have a City mini Double and the tray is so high that my baby can't see into it and can't grab the actual snacks so it is useless.
We tried giving her a zip loc and of course she just dumps all the snacks out and throws the bag away.

Anyone got any tips? I don't want to have to keep stopping every 20 seconds to hand feed her snacks all the time.

So. I know all about snacks, as we have an 8 month old who snacks all day long.
BUT I'm wondering if anyone can provide tips on how to FEED the snacks to the baby while cruising around?
We have a City mini Double and the tray is so high that my baby can't see into it and can't grab the actual snacks so it is useless.
We tried giving her a zip loc and of course she just dumps all the snacks out and throws the bag away.

Anyone got any tips? I don't want to have to keep stopping every 20 seconds to hand feed her snacks all the time.

I would contact the manufacturer to see if a seat booster can be added or a different placement/type or position of feeding tray is available.

Thanks, I actually have some of those. I think she's too little to understand how to use them though. I'll get them out and give them a try.

I would contact the manufacturer to see if a seat booster can be added or a different placement/type or position of feeding tray is available.
It's a known problem with this stroller. There are thousands of the same complaints online about the tray being too high even for 2 year olds. Doesn't seem to be an official fix. But I may look into your idea of a booster - but it just seems like another thing to have to drag to the parks.

Fruit pouches, yogurt pouches. Or only feeding when stationary, propping baby's back up a bit. I have a City Mini, I get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter