? Smugglers run fast passes

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Today was my fast pass window for a Jan 2020 trip and smugglers run was not available. I looked everyday for the length of our vacation. My friend told me that there are no fast passes given for the two new friends in galaxy edge.. is this correct info? Also how was the wait times for smugglers run then?

Thanks

No FP are currently offered for smugglers run and none will be offered for RotR when it opens on 12/5. Although it appears they have made provisions to offer FP for those atractions, they are not offering them now and have made no announcement regarding when they may start.

Moving to theme parks, so you can get some answers for your wait time question.

I don't expect to see them become available until late spring at the earliest. I suspect they will leave SWGE working as it curretnly does until they see the crowds after RoTR opens.
Hoping when that happens, the tiers are restructured as well.

Today was my fast pass window for a Jan 2020 trip and smugglers run was not available. I looked everyday for the length of our vacation. My friend told me that there are no fast passes given for the two new friends in galaxy edge.. is this correct info? Also how was the wait times for smugglers run then?

Thanks
Wait times average 60 minutes and under at the moment.

I got on in under 5 minutes using the Single Rider line in the evening. Awesome.

Waited single rider a couple weeks ago and got in under 30 mins but got stuck with engineer. Happened to have another trip planned following weekend and waited standby ant got in in about 30-40 mins. IMO, you have to wait standby to get the best experience because pilot is the most fun, so if that is an option, definitely do that! Single rider line is also not always open depending on how backed up it is.

Based off what I've seen this week, the lack of Fastpasses for Smugglers Run was great. The line was constantly moving and rarely topped 65 minutes (and that wait time was actually more like 40 minutes). I'm certainly a fan of Fastpass but for these hit rides with a smaller capacity (Slinky Dog, Mine Train), I just feel like Disney should nix Fastpass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts