SmallWorld - New build is online!

This game ceases to amaze me. What company could afford to pull off something this good?

Once people from VFK start finding this VFK is almost as good as sunk. Wow we found it just today and are hopelessly addicted.

I'm considering joining but am a bit hesitant. It says in their FAQs that the game will be free but certain features will be paid. I'm wondering how many of the cool things everybody loves about beta will become part of the paid subscription? I'd hate to get addicted to this game only to find out I have to pay for my favorite features later on (it mentions pets). It says the fee will be "very small and reasonable" but what may be small and reasonable to them may not be for me. Maybe I will wait it out a bit and see what happens. I'm still busy learning my way around Gaia right now anyway. :)

I'm considering joining but am a bit hesitant. It says in their FAQs that the game will be free but certain features will be paid. I'm wondering how many of the cool things everybody loves about beta will become part of the paid subscription? I'd hate to get addicted to this game only to find out I have to pay for my favorite features later on (it mentions pets). It says the fee will be "very small and reasonable" but what may be small and reasonable to them may not be for me. Maybe I will wait it out a bit and see what happens. I'm still busy learning my way around Gaia right now anyway. :)

sign up even if your not sure yet, because it says the beta is only open for the first 1000 people.

ZOMG!!!!!!!

I CAN WEAR CHUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the game for me! :rotfl:

I am CapturedBy Grace, be sure to add me! :thumbsup2

I have never been more impressed when first enterring a video game

It really is amazing what they are building

youtube, flickr, seeqpod tunes, twitter integration @_@

mailing your screenshots right from the game, its rad ROFL

the future ability to make our own flash apps?

WOW!

im there too, just getting used to it, but it looks awesome so far :) anyone that wants to add me, feel free, i am snowgraceful stone there (dont forget the space, lol)

I am Acemicfan Ace, if anyone wants to find me. (I wish they would make the last name optional :rotfl: )

Found a bunch of people I recognized today - I have to agree with everyone else - I am LOVING this game so far!!!

My name is Dizpinfriend Joanne - look me up!!!

Found a bunch of people I recognized today - I have to agree with everyone else - I am LOVING this game so far!!!

My name is Dizpinfriend Joanne - look me up!!!

you were afk when I ran into you, at the time I didnt know how to add friends but figured it out now LOL

I am gracie fairplay next time we meet friend ;)

whee im there too, i have a kitty cat and he knows tricks!! i'm cyre vmk there :)

I too love that you can add friends without them being online. :thumbsup2

Hehe...a few pics from earlier tonight... you know, it isn't easy to train a dog lol.

I was trying to train my dog, Nala...when she decided to work behind the counter. :rotfl:

17fb9e1f.png

3b7f4340.png

9a61b09f.png

7e8ff218.png

Our new friend Tigs showed us how to train our dogs so they can go onto the next trick. Here, her dog Kip is jumping...

f245293d.png

49cb1bf0.png

8a046008.png

Finally, Nala and Ohana (Coral's dog), managed to learn many new tricks. Woot! :rotfl:

d4175ffc.png

Oh! I just wanted to ask if anyone has seen any adult behavior/bad language? I have my filter on and have not seen anything remotely bad...YET. *crosses fingers*

ehh...i just think it's a matter of time when the rest of creation and the ilk that make Habbo so trashy invade smallworlds and we see language like that...i'm enjoying it now while i can...but also hoping i'm wrong at the same time :worried:

Oh! I just wanted to ask if anyone has seen any adult behavior/bad language? I have my filter on and have not seen anything remotely bad...YET. *crosses fingers*
I have not yet. I get the impression everyone is too busy learning the ropes/doing the missions to have a lot of conversation yet. Interesting though; I have noticed some foreign languages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter