SmallWorld - New build is online!

I totally agree!! :cool1:
Anyone know when this game came out? Because there is a lot to do compared to VFK, Soicotown and some other games in Beta. I like the idea that it's free also (for now at least)

it came out june 2nd

I signed up today too and REALLY like it, I am a pool shark in my own mind so I love the ability to play pool with friends and chat and stuff.
When I was on there were ALOT of peoplein the pool area and they were very well behaved. They were telling each other where they were from but not specifics, countres mostly..it IS 13+ but it is still in beta so maybe if a few of us give some suggestions on chat and security maybe they will takeit into consideration to allow a version for the younger ones :)

Tell me how to do that and I'll see if I can do it ROFL.

OMG Tiki, I wasn't able to stay long earlier, but I did see you playing pool! :goodvibes

ok log in and click search and type in octo and click Octo Pie's space

Ok meeting for all DIS'ers in SmallWorlds I would like to be ableto add you. To get to ym room click places on the toolbar (it looks like a compass) click search on the right hand corner type in octo and select octo pie's Place

the meeting is now

I signed up today too and REALLY like it, I am a pool shark in my own mind so I love the ability to play pool with friends and chat and stuff.
When I was on there were ALOT of peoplein the pool area and they were very well behaved. They were telling each other where they were from but not specifics, countres mostly..it IS 13+ but it is still in beta so maybe if a few of us give some suggestions on chat and security maybe they will takeit into consideration to allow a version for the younger ones :)

You can turn the chat filter on and off. When you go to select your avatar click account settings and there will be the options.

Very nice find!! I love the idea that we can have pets and play music.

But I do want to point out some items for people to read, if you have not already.

http://blog.smallworlds.com/smallworlds-beta/

Being in its beta test phase means that we will need to change the service from time to time in order to fix problems and implement new features. While we will try our best to avoid any major disruption, the following may be unavoidable:

We may need to completely reset the world. This would mean removing your avatars and/or spaces (rooms).
We may need to reset tournaments and competition ladders.
We may need to reset other aspects of SmallWorlds, including experience, levels etc.

At the end of the beta test phase we will need to completely reset the world, meaning:
All accounts will be reset back to a starting state, including account balances etc.
All avatar spaces (rooms) will be deleted. All room bookmarks will also be deleted.
All competitions, ladders, avatar experience and other such data will be reset.

However, as a reward for being one of our beta testers, we will:

Let you keep your avatars, their names, and their friend lists.
We will give our beta testers a special reward, including additional starting tokens for setting your space (room) back up.
Thank you for your participation in the SmallWorlds beta testing. We will always do everything in our power to ensure your SmallWorlds experience is as enjoyable as possible.

I hate how we have to pick what type of person we want to be at the beginning - rich, skater.. I don't see me on that list.

Oh, it's so cute! I made a little mini-me in a virtual game! My name on there is Monkey Rulz as always. :)

EDIT: Love how we can have freckles & cute stars & hearts on our face. :)

I hate how we have to pick what type of person we want to be at the beginning - rich, skater.. I don't see me on that list.

There is more indepth creation after that. It's like the sims pick the outline or best ideal face then tweak it to your liking.

I love this game. I am really having fun. I am Debbi Doodle there. TY for mentioning it! :goodvibes

looks fun btw ty disva for posting the website bc i was on a totally different site lol maybe i'll join idk sounds like ills having fun

I'm there now.....
I'm Naia Seawalker...which is also my Pirates name.

FeyDolphy in VMK/VFK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter