• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

Thanks for the help everyone!!!

I am available if anyone needs help - feel free to message me in game :)

Thanks again everyone for the help! :cool1: I'm trying to get into wishfull's room but it won't load!! i'm trying to get back in to help anyone else who needs it, I didn't run off!!

Me too, too. Couldn't load wishful's room, then computer froze and I had to reboot. I'm logging back on now if anyone still needs help.

I crashed and am logged back in - but cannot load wishfulls room... gonna keep trying

I was just there...Disvaclub got in, but I got stuck in the foyer...I could see and read them, and they could see me, but not hear me....remember that STNG where Giordi and the other person get out of phase...LOL!

I can't get anything to load now! I'm giving up for the night. Thanks again all, it was great meeting you and i wish i could have helped you out tink!

I'm giving up as well. I will be around tomorrow, and I will be happy to help anyone who needs it!!

Night all and thanks again for the dancing!!

I was just there...Disvaclub got in, but I got stuck in the foyer...I could see and read them, and they could see me, but not hear me....remember that STNG where Giordi and the other person get out of phase...LOL!

I see you and I did not see your dog so I knew your stuck. Ned, if only I could pull you out of that doorway.

She is going to have to try again. I suggested she post her issue on the boards. She wanted to send her thanks to everyone who tried to help her and got stuck, she felt really bad. Told her it was not her fault, just advise them of the issue.

I wonder if the issue is the volume of people trying to enter a room at the same time, does it sort of clog the drain? Just a thought.

I see you and I did not see your dog so I knew your stuck. Ned, if only I could pull you out of that doorway.

She is going to have to try again. I suggested she post her issue on the boards. She wanted to send her thanks to everyone who tried to help her and got stuck, she felt really bad. Told her it was not her fault, just advise them of the issue.

I wonder if the issue is the volume of people trying to enter a room at the same time, does it sort of clog the drain? Just a thought.

I think it was all the dogs and cats that came running! Wonder if the designers thought that thru well enough...:rotfl: That is a neat feature though...

IDK if i'll be around tomorrow much to help out, but will if I can! I ran into at least one or two other groups doing the same thing (AntJewel, Purple Ducky, etc). Tell me if it wasn't for VMK amd Dis that there'd be this community of people willing to help out like this. Very cool bunch! :thumbsup2

If anyone is still up for partying we need some help in Princess' haunted mansion. ..Please We need three more peeps

She passed .. woot

OK I should be around this evening to help poor tink if she tries again!

Hmm... I THINK I have the times right...

If I can get 10 people in my room TODAY to dance, will I pass the mission? :teeth:

I'm logging in now if anyone is available to help me. Thanks!

Search Pink Girlygirl

I have a little time here so I will stop in pink :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter