slo’s TUESDAY 4/18 poll - McDonald’s Hamburgers

McDonald’s Hamburger - When was the last time you ate one?

• Today (if seeing this poll later)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yesterday

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Last weekend

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Last week

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • Last month

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • Not sure, but it was in 2023

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • Not sure - more than a year ago

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Not sure - more than two years ago

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • I’ve never had a McDonald’s hamburger

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other - Please post your answer

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
I just saw on the news that McDonald’s is upgrading their hamburgers, which leads me to ask….

When was the last time you ate a McDonald’s hamburgers?

For Me…..No clue
I have not had a McDonald’s hamburger in over 4 years - I couldn’t tell you the last time. I will eat an Egg McMuffin if I’m really desperate to eat something in the morning when out of town, but outside of that, I don’t eat McDonald’s.

AC69E143-7353-4D8B-BC1A-5A692BB1F2BD.png

It’s been a month or less - used to love it but it’s gone off the mountain wish they would upgrade it back to something decent - I used to like it but not so much anymore - I mainly just get a cheeseburger nothing else - the French fries are terrible so why bother - ymmv

It has been at least 3 years if not more. I know it's been 3 years since I have been to McDonalds, and I had chicken nuggets that time. It has been so long I cannot even remember the last time I had one of their burgers.

I chose other because it was sometime late last year. I’ve been watching what I eat this year and avoid fast food. My husband and I do stop at McDonald’s after grocery shopping every weekend, but he gets a Diet Coke and I get an unsweetened iced tea.

I go about once a week. The discounts on the app bring me in. Last week they had a special with a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder with a medium fries and medium drink for $6. Hard to beat that in these days and times. I do remember when a regular burger was 50 cents.

Not often, but as it happens, just last week! - DS was stopping there on his way home from work and called to ask if I wanted anything. I wasn't hungry enough for a Big Mac, so I had him bring me a regular hamburger. Nostalgia on a bun! 😀

Yesterday it was a cheeseburger, actually!
I really like McD's but I try not to go there. I can't eat the buns and the food is generally not healthy, IMO. However, it's school vacation, the resident 6yo was grocery shopping with me, and I just didn't have it in me to come home and make him some lunch after dealing with all the shopping, so Happy Meals via the drive-thru was the default plan!
(DD29 and I are both suckers for chicken mcnuggets, though, and sometimes we'll share a 6 pack as a treat when we are out and about!)

I can’t remember the last time I had a Hamburger there. Sorry for those that like them, but I do not consider their version in any way a good burger. I don’t eat any fast food burgers, generally Panera is the only fast food I eat.

I get other foods from Mcdonald's but I haven't eaten beef in many years so it's been a while.

years and years.............I have done drive through for the grand kids, but if anything, I just get a drink.
There are other fast food burgers I prefer

I can tell you I have only had one McDonalds burger. When I was in third grade, they had a promotion that if you got straight As on your report card, you could get a free burger. It was the most disgusting burger I ever tried, and I say tried because one bite and I wanted to be sick. I am kind of picky about what goes on my burger and McDonalds, at least at that time, wasn’t big on customizing. I like some of their breakfast food okay, but will never eat another burger there.

I think last month. Sometimes a quarter pounder with cheese really hits the spot and their app usually has some sort of deal. There's a McDonald's a little over a mile from work, so it's easy on days I didn't have anything to bring for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter