Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Neither - I only drink diet sodas

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • I don’t know - I’ve never tried these sodas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters
I have always been a Pepsi girl. Even when I was a kid. I prefer Diet Pepsi over regular. BUT I try not to drink any cokes at all. They make me swell up and my joints hurt.

Whatever is cheapest. Our normal cola is Great Value, and RC is our backup, but they were sold out, so I got Pepsi because it was cheaper.......this week....than Coke. I grew up with Shasta Cola.

I grew up in a Pepsi family, but I definitely prefer Coke. Fountain Coke is my vice. ;-)

Fountain drinks are SO much better!! I gave up my vice of getting a Route 44 from Sonic years ago. That was hard. Having that drink around helped me not snack so much.

Other. I'm in the South every soft drink is a Coke.

But I don't drink Coca-Cola, just Coke products.

Barq's Rootbeer, Dr. Pepper, cherry Dr Pepper, cream soda Dr. Pepper. Dh drinks Coca-Cola or Cherry Coca-Cola.
Took the words right out of my mouth, even soft drinks instead of soda. I maybe drink a soft drink once in every 4 months but when I do, it's a Coke product. I'm in Georgia, I think it might be against the law to drink Pepsi and you would certainly lose your southern card.

A can of Coke to make BBQ sauce for pork ribs which would cause DGD’s eyes to get big and ask me why it’s not Pepsi; generationally conflicted household.

HFCS Coke. I've had Coke with sucrose and don't really find it to be any better. But it is different in terms of mouthfeel.

Coke all the way! I used to prefer Pepsi but I once drank it with a stuffy nose and it tasted like raisins and I haven’t had any since.

We don’t drink much soda but when I buy Coca Cola it’s always caffeine free.

Pepsi is the nectar of the gods.

I'll drink Coke if that's all that is available, but Pepsi is superior to me. No diet crap for me - just the full sugar, full caffeine for me. The caffeine helps with my migraines and fake sugar in diet can be a migraine trigger.

I only drink diet drinks & prefer Pepsi products. Unfortunately, Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi has become impossible to find here, so it's CF Diet Coke or nothing. Due to not being able to find CFDP, I've started drinking a lot more unsweet tea & water. I suppose I can thank Pepsi for that. :laughing:

Coke....... then it was the "why bother" : sugar free, caffeine free..... now, water.... hahaha..
Coke always over pepsi, though

Both are good, but the cherry flavor of both Pepsi and Coke are superior to the original.

Coke, specifically the cane sweetened version in the glass bottles. The glass bottles take a long time to go flat even after it’s opened.
McDonald’s coke is my runner up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter