Sleeper sofas - yuck!

OKW sleeper not bad at all, big and nice matteres. Wife and I always use the king beds, best sleep of any place I ever stayed. Kids and friends sleep on sleeper and have never complained. I don't like the sofa at SSR just to sit on, cushions sink in to the sleeper mattress. Bad desigh not bad condition.

We've only stayed in studios (SSR, OKW and VWL) and I get the dbl-sized sleeper with DS#1 while DH and DS#2 get the queen bed... which is why I like staying at OKW where I at least get a queen-sized bed even though I still sleep with DS#1.

We're trying a 1-BR in March and plan to take an aerobed because DH and I are going to sleep on the king and the boys will have the living area -- and since they cannot sleep together on a bed (believe me, no one sleeps if they have to sleep together - it gets really really ugly), we'll put one on the sleeper and one on the aerobed. We have a queen aerobed right now but are thinking of getting a single. We think there would be room to open the sleeper and put down the queen aerobed in a 1-BR (and then just prop it up against a wall during the day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter