Skyauction question?

Smydovro

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I haven't been on these boards for awhile but I am now starting to plan our next trip so....we have decided to stay off-site for a variety of reasons and I am wondering if anybody has used Skyauction to stay at Vistana or any other place or went another route. I would welcome any advice from my fellow budget-minded disers! Thanks!

I did in May. I stayed at Vacation Villages and had absolutely no problems. Post this on Orlando Hotels board. Lots of people there have used skyauction. Also, do a search.

We've used SA in the past and gotten a 2 bedroom unit at CPGV for $260 a week (December, 2005) and won a 2 bedroom unit at Vacation Village for October, 2006 for about $265 a week. For us, the key is being flexible. We check first to see what is available on SA and then plan our vacation around their availability. Good luck!

I've only used it once but it worked great. Stayed in a 2 brd. villa at Summer Bay Resort last year. It definitely seems like it has become more popular recently. On the Orlando Attractions board many regular uses have commented on the lack of inventory for a while but it appears to have picked up.

I think you will find many positive posts on Skyauction. Also, at one time the Orlando board had a FAQ on Skyauction....sort of a brief tutorial. If it's still there is may be helpful in understanding the fee structures.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter