Skirts at DCP QSFB mandatory?

Brer Bear: Just Lookin

Earning My Ears
Hey, so I hate dresses and skirts... I could wear one if I was forced to but I really don't want to be wearing one everyday at work. Is there the option nowadays to select pants or shorts instead? If not, is there a way I can request to be put in a location where the cast members just normally wear pants? Thanks!

You can submit a request to Disney Programs through this link, but I can't guarantee it will get you recast into a new location. I would choose "General Internship/Program Questions," where it asks how they can help you, select "Arrival Day/Coming Soon," and then select "Arrival Question regarding my work location," and explain why you feel uncomfortable wearing a skirt. They can help in some instances, but in some instances, there's nothing they can do after you've already been cast.

I know you don't know your location yet, but if you do end up somewhere where the female FOH costume includes a skirt and no pants option for women, just talk to your leader and see if they can locally accommodate. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!