Six Week Body Makeover

MaggieMouse

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried this program? It's a low cal eating but apparently you fill out a questionnaire and determine which foods are best for your metabolism. From that you develop an eating plan. Then you do cardio and body sculpting exercises so as you lose weight, you are losing inches and toning you body. The program creator is Michael Thurmond and the distributor is Provida. There are no "supervitamins" or any pills involved.

Anyone hear of it or try it?

thanks

I havent heard of it.
Anyone else.

Are you trying it?
What is it like so far?

I haven't tried it yet Dana. I was trying to get some opinions first because it's kind of expensive. But I'm probably going to order and just find out for myself!

I haven't tried it yet Dani. I was trying to get some opinions first because it's kind of expensive. But I'm probably going to order and just find out for myself!

I just seen this program on T.V. and checked out Ebay.
It is selling for 1/2 of what it sells for on T.V. - though the money back guaranteed is probably not offered. :cheer2:

I tried it. I did lose weight quickly, but had such horrible headaches I just could not stick it out. I did not like the food choices very much either. WW has worked for me this year - 21lb so far, not quick but it works for me.

I have been on it for four weeks and lost 16lbs so far and fourteen inches. I haven't had any problems. I love eating fish and chicken and on this plan i can have fruit! love love fruit. I tried the atkins diet and because of the fruit restrictions and some other problems i had on it, i had to try something else. So, this one has been good so far.

hth!
Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter