Six in a studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnie23

Earning My Ears
Our family has grown by two since the last trip...just wondering...will they allow us to stay in a studio with two adults, two seven year olds, and two infants (sleeping in pack n play)? If not, what are our options-two studios or a two bedroom? That would be a huge waste of our points! ):

Our family has grown by two since the last trip...just wondering...will they allow us to stay in a studio with two adults, two seven year olds, and two infants (sleeping in pack n play)? If not, what are our options-two studios or a two bedroom? That would be a huge waste of our points! ):

Nope, studios are limited to four persons plus one under the age of three. You are a family of five plus one (only one of the infants won't count towards occupancy, one will).

If you book two studios, they will not connect and you and your spouse will have to split up (one in each of the studios). A few one bedrooms (OKW, BLT and AKV - not the value villas) will sleep five plus one. Other resorts will require a two bedroom villa (BCV, BWV, VWL, SSR).

When your infants turn three, you'll require a two bedroom villa.

The studio limit is 4 plus one infant under 3. Your best bet is likely a 1 BR.

As others have said, its not supposed to be done. From my perspective, I would go for the 1 bed. So much more space. The 1 beds at OKW are really really big. And pts are more reasonable there IMO.

Just to make you feel better (I hope) you would have a VERY hard time if they did allow it. We have just one little one, but on our last trip dh was having a lot of back trouble and we ended up using the pull out in addition to the bed and had the metal hotel crib. With the pull out, the crib, our single stroller and the tables pushed aside, there was almost no room to walk in our studio. I have no idea where you would put another crib or pnp plus more stuff (our closet was stuffed as were the drawers). If it were me I would do a 1 bedroom at either blt or akl to get a second bathroom. I know the one we had a blt last spring had tons of room by the door to park the stroller, and lots of closet space for luggage, etc.

Since the OP has the answer (6 no matter what the ages is too many for a studio), I am closing this thread. Anyone who wants to continue the discussion may do so in this thread:

DVC Occupancy Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter