SITE MAPS in GoogleEarth

This resource is no longer available here, sorry.

Wow! Awesome! :worship::thumbsup2

Shan- I know Matt has video tours of almost off of the loops showing detail of sites and entries etc. If you think any of that might come in handy to you, let me know and we can figure out a way to get the files over to you. I'd have to say he'll have the entire Fort done by the end of our MDW trip... just let me know! We'd be glad to help out in any way we can!

Shan, I am so glad you finally went public, there were so many times I wanted to spill the beans, but respected your wishes! ;)

Thank you for your hard work, and for the work of all your operatives! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Shanman, thanks so much... maps like this were one of the first things I went looking for when I decided to plan my trip. Excellent work, and all for us? :love: Hugs to you!:flower3:

Shan,
Sorry the Professor does not have any data cables for the GPS, Which I do not understand? and it would take too long to get one before we leave on Saturday. Is there any other way to do what you need?

The path of the new 600 loop is the biggie, but, if you should happen to notice any trails or official shortcuts that are not drawn on the map, plotting those with GPS would be most helpful too. For instance, I'm reasonably certain that there is a shortcut from the 1300 loop to the path that goes to the Meadow Trading Post (the former train route), but none of my imagery is good enough to see it. Plotting this, or even noting which sites it goes between, would be a huge help.

:santa:

Shan-man
This is so cool!!!!
Thanks for all of your hard work and thanks to all that helped you!!!!!

Ok, I will do my best.... I will post my findings here on the board. It may be sometime next week before I get the free time to look around. But If I know my DW she will have me looping as soon as we get there....:lmao: Can you receive texts? That may be a good way to get you the info ASAP... PM me and i will get your number.... I could also send some small pics along to show what I have seen?

Oh, ok, well thanks for trying. Hmm... is there another way... yeah! you could rent a helicopter and take some nice new aerials... what? too expensive!? On second thought, if you happen to be going through the 600 loop anyhow you could do some reconnaissance for me. Make a list of every site number on one side of the loop (inside or outside) and note the highest site number on the loop (pretty sure it's on the outside, aka the pond side). That would help me verify some "fuzzy numbers" I have from another Fort spy! That would be a huge help! If you wanted to note which sites paths run between, that would be very helpful too.

Thanks so much for your help,
Enjoy the Fort,

:santa:

Shannon,
What an awesome project you have done. It looks great and will be a useful tool to many, many FW campers for a long time to come.
Thanks for undertaking this project.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Becky

Shan-Man,
All thanks and much appreciation for the effort you and your team of helpers put forth to developed this planning aid. I think you are wise to caution as to the use of the data. If not abused, its a tremendous help.

Once again, thanks to you and those who helped!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter