Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

WDW News T reported a rumor that its going to get changed to Victoria & Albert's Bistro. So a change of decor and possibly menu. Apparently Chapek (the head of Disney parks and resorts) doesn't llike the feel of the Grand Floridian, so wants to change it up...

This really makes me sad!

Real Life Update:

Wow! We had a busy day. We welcomed a new member of the family and are very much in love. We had a lot to do to get prepared and to make our newest family member feel safe and at home. We wanted all of you to be able to share in our joy, so I have attached our second YouTube video below. ENJOY!!!!

Yay for kittens! We only have one cat but my wife has been talking about getting another. We are definitely cat people so it’s tempting. I’m just not sure I want the added costs.
But they’re so cute...

I really love POFQ. It is my favorite mod and I just love how small it is and how everything is a short walk from whichever building you get placed in.
I’ve stayed at CBR and PORS. I liked them but found the size a bit much. I would really like to try POFQ.

Just watched your vlog. You two make a great couple :goodvibes
Feel like I know you properly now that you told me all your plans over breakfast ( at least one of us was eating:rotfl:).
Every Sunday morning my youngest son (aged 12) picks whether it’s a pancake day or a waffle day and we cook them together. Today was a chocolate chip waffle day cos he has a cheeky grin that his mum can’t resist lol It’s our way of reliving a wee bit of our Disney holidays so watching you guys and listening to your accents added to our experience and made it even better :) :thumbsup2Thanks

Welcome Raven and Maleficent. Were they already named?
Raven was already named, but we renamed Maleficent. She was originally named Elvira...

Yay POFQ and a 2k savings.
I know, right!!!

Yay for kittens! We only have one cat but my wife has been talking about getting another. We are definitely cat people so it’s tempting. I’m just not sure I want the added costs.
But they’re so cute...
I'll tell you what, buy them in a pair if you ever do. Find a pair that's bonded. We adopted Jack, our Bengal mix 2 years ago, and he's a tyrant (at times). The girls are so much easier because they have each other and keep each other entertained and they are never lonely...

I would really like to try POFQ.
I love this resort because it is so small. It doesn't matter which building you are placed in because it's never a long walk to anything...

Just watched your vlog. You two make a great couple :goodvibes
Feel like I know you properly now that you told me all your plans over breakfast ( at least one of us was eating:rotfl:).
Every Sunday morning my youngest son (aged 12) picks whether it’s a pancake day or a waffle day and we cook them together. Today was a chocolate chip waffle day cos he has a cheeky grin that his mum can’t resist lol It’s our way of reliving a wee bit of our Disney holidays so watching you guys and listening to your accents added to our experience and made it even better :) :thumbsup2Thanks
OMG! Thank you so much! That was honestly so sweet!!!! We will have more coming once Joe and Ash get back from St Pete... ❤

I think you'll enjoy La Hacienda! That restaurant was a surprise hit for us in 2013 and we enjoyed it again in 2015. The food was REALLY good and I enjoyed the view out the windows.

@ariane37 That's sad about Citricos! I finally made it there in 2016 and really enjoyed my meal and experience! At least it's not a must-do restaurant for me, but I'm sad that I may not get a chance to eat there again.

Tim Gets his SWGE Preview!!!!

It's official. Tim is going to see SWGE before the general public. He was able to sign up last night and received confirmation!!! He's super excited! I'm hoping he will be allowed to take tons of pics, so I can share them all with you! His preview day is August 1st.

It's official. Tim is going to see SWGE before the general public. He was able to sign up last night and received confirmation!!! He's super excited! I'm hoping he will be allowed to take tons of pics, so I can share them all with you! His preview day is August 1st.
Lucky Tim!!

Ohhhh the first day even!!! Nice!

Ohhhh the first day even!!! Nice!
I know, right!!!! He's so excited, and from what I understand, he can't take pics...

Awesome news for Timmy. And he got the first day to boot! Pretty cool
He is beyond excited! He has always been a huge fan. When he was 3, and we were in church for Christmas Eve mass, the priest started his sermon with " A long time ago..." and Tim shouted, "In a galaxy far, far away." The entire church started laughing, even the priest. So, this was totally meant to be... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

@ariane37 That's sad about Citricos! I finally made it there in 2016 and really enjoyed my meal and experience! At least it's not a must-do restaurant for me, but I'm sad that I may not get a chance to eat there again.
It's VERY sad and I'm especially sad for our most awesome favorite server Rony. Hoping to see him in Sept. so we can find out where he'll be in the interim, if he'll work there when it reopens, get his thoughts, etc. 😟 I mean I know it won't necessarily be bad when it reopens but it won't be the same.

YAY!! I meant to text you yesterday and ask because a couple of our agents who are CM's/have husbands who are, got in!

It's VERY sad and I'm especially sad for our most awesome favorite server Rony. Hoping to see him in Sept. so we can find out where he'll be in the interim, if he'll work there when it reopens, get his thoughts, etc. 😟 I mean I know it won't necessarily be bad when it reopens but it won't be the same.

YAY!! I meant to text you yesterday and ask because a couple of our agents who are CM's/have husbands who are, got in!
He is so excited! I cannot wait to hear all about it! He asked me if I wanted to go with him because he can bring a guest and it’s during our August trip. But I said no and to go ahead and try to get in as soon as he’s able and fortunately got the very first day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!