Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

Were there a lot of Chicago fans at the game? It sounds like it was a really good time with the team winning the game. It must be a lot of fun for Ashley when they give her the extra attention. :)

Were there a lot of Chicago fans at the game? It sounds like it was a really good time with the team winning the game. It must be a lot of fun for Ashley when they give her the extra attention. :)
There were a lot of Chicago fans there. They are all so sweet. She’s gotten to know quite a few of them over the years and some of the coaches know her on a first name basis too.

Hi everyone!

Below is the first YouTube video of Joe and Ashley's trip to St. Petersburg, Florida. Let me know what you think. You can catch us at
Jen and Joe on the Go on YouTube. I hope you like it. In a couple of weeks, I hope to add lots of Disney videos. In the meantime, I will post about the St. Pete trip and, of course, those adorable new family members...

Ashley was also able to connect with some of her favorite players. First off, Jon Jay came to say hello. He plays outfield for the Sox, but usually at the corners. Second baseman, Yolmer Sanchez threw her a ball Friday night and then on Saturday night, he saw her in the stands, ran up to her, gave her a hug, signed the ball he threw to her the night before and took a picture with her holding his jersey. Pitcher Lucas Giolito signed for her and they chatted about their meeting last season. She was also able to get pictures with pitchers: Dylan Covey, Aaron Bummer and Josh Osich. Bullpen Coach, Curt Hasler also popped out to say hi and grab a pic. Ashley started writing for South Side Sox this summer and has really made her presence known within the WS community and we are VERY proud of her.
Oh my goodness, what an awesome experience for Ashley! I bet you are so proud of your girl! :)

I thought I commented already after watching the video, but I guess I didn't. Looks like such a fun trip! What a great experience to interact with some favourite players! :goodvibes Ashley seems sweet. What an awesome family you have!

An Intro to our YouTube Channel...

Hi, everyone! Joe and I are trying our hand on YouTube! Feel free to follow along! We're going to focus on Disney, St. Pete, and our hectic lives. Hope you enjoy!

I love Jen and Joe on the Go! Why limit yourself to just Florida? You may end up in Tokyo, Paris, Hawaii, California, on a cruise ship... Love this!
:flower1:

I love Jen and Joe on the Go! Why limit yourself to just Florida? You may end up in Tokyo, Paris, Hawaii, California, on a cruise ship... Love this!
Thank you soooooo very much! We actually aren't limiting ourselves to Florida. Eventually, we'd like to go to other places, but that's what we have planned at the moment. Hawaii sounds divine to me!!!!

August Update:

Not a big update, but I bought Matt, Tim and me disposable rain ponchos. I almost forgot, so thanks to Amazon, they will be delivered before we leave. That would have sucked if I had forgotten, considering it rains almost every afternoon during the summer in Florida. I actually bought an 8 pack, so I will have enough for our September trip too...:daisy:

I also made another dining reservation. I realized we didn't have anything booked for dinner Friday night at the Magic Kingdom. So, I got on MDE and was surprised with all the availability. I was able to reserve Skipper Canteens, a personal favorite. Thanks to @Cloe Colton I will be trying the shrimp in a cup. I didn't even know that was a thing until I read it in her TR. We will be eating at 5, so that gives us plenty of time before the HEA Dessert Party begins...

In other news, Joe and I went out for my birthday dinner last night. Ali and Ashley ended up having other plans, so it was just the 2 of us. We went to a place called Crusade Burger. I started with a cider beer called Smackintosh and Joe had a stout. For our app, we split the cheese curds. These are the best curds I have ever had. They have a super light breading and are filled with tons of melty cheddar cheese inside. For our entrees, Joe had the Honolucifer (I love this name) burger with grilled pineapple and a spicy sauce. I had the traditional mac and cheese. Yum!!! It was a good night.

D10630CE-3E79-47CA-9D8F-D3EC9084A597.jpegBFAB9D9C-4AEE-45C7-B568-F3B785D8B18F.jpeg54C87537-9033-4A10-9A99-CBB9666066D8.jpeg12C8B4C9-F489-4910-9AA8-38868D141664.jpeg41E7478A-F2D3-4BA0-BE77-64F25245AC59.jpegE8B1E942-A4F9-49F1-B68A-3A11F1EA71D4.jpeg

Not a big update, but I bought Matt, Tim and me disposable rain ponchos.
This would have been perfect if you ended the update right there. :laughing:

I may just have to do that!
I realized we didn't have anything booked for dinner Friday night at the Magic Kingdom. So, I got on MDE and was surprised with all the availability
Really! I am too.
Thanks to @Cloe Colton I will be trying the shrimp in a cup. I didn't even know that was a thing until I read it in her TR.
Neither did I!
For our app, we split the cheese curds. These are the best curds I have ever had. They have a super light breading and are filled with tons of melty cheddar cheese inside
mmmm… sounds... decadent.
the Honolucifer (I love this name)
Great name! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!