Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You suppose the Home Depot people ever wonder...."we're always running out of the Alien Green samples, but we never sell any of that color paint. What's up with that?":rotfl2:

Hey I just found this great thread on decorating your resort room. Here's the link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1101182

Folks have done some great things. Kimmie and Charlene this might help you with your crafts

Teresa, when I go on my cruises I have a cork board that I attach to my cabin door..It has a pic of me and whomever my room mate is on it and I have a little business card sized holder attached that I normally put premade business cards in that have generic info such as my public email addy etc which is pretty much public to the world anyway and then I have a note pad attached and pencil...We always get a lot of notes left for us by our fellow cruise mates and it has ended in a lot of friendships . I always decorate my door and room on cruises but had never thought to with Disney until this go around.

You suppose the Home Depot people ever wonder...."we're always running out of the Alien Green samples, but we never sell any of that color paint. What's up with that?":rotfl2:

lol...My BFFs son works in home depot as a vendor and I had him get me several and will be stopping again Friday when I have my niece and getting more...(as well as handing her several) and I am sure I will make several more trips to home depot between now and May...lol

:rolleyes1 Maybe one of these days I;lll have to buy a can (of course the small size). Just to throw them off track. Will figure out later what to do with it. :rolleyes1

Teresa, when I go on my cruises I have a cork board that I attach to my cabin door..It has a pic of me and whomever my room mate is on it and I have a little business card sized holder attached that I normally put premade business cards in that have generic info such as my public email addy etc which is pretty much public to the world anyway and then I have a note pad attached and pencil...We always get a lot of notes left for us by our fellow cruise mates and it has ended in a lot of friendships . I always decorate my door and room on cruises but had never thought to with Disney until this go around.

I never thought of decorating the door on the cruise. I'll have to remember that for next January. :woohoo:

I never thought of decorating the door on the cruise. I'll have to remember that for next January. :woohoo:

Ohhhhh, cruise door decorating is almost more fun than WDW resort door/window decorating. It's only limited by your computing creativity, the amount of money you have to spend on magnetic paper and the size of the cabin door. And you can join a fish extender swap. :)

Check out this thread for some door ideas. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=838817

You have a cricuit? How do you like it?????
I just bought a sizzix Bigkick.

I love it! and I don't know if I was the only one (am sure there were others), but I did write to the company that does the Cricuit and asked them to do Disney stuff... and I have 3 or 4 cartridges now. That was back when it first came out. I got mine at Michael's before they did the exclusion on it for their coupons. Hobby Lobby if you have one, does sales on the cartridges.

I REALLY need to get these things mailed off to you all!!!!!!

Hi y'all! Is there room for one more Disney nut in this thread? I'll never be able to keep up, from the look of it, but I'll try. :)

I'm Gina, I'm 41, divorced for 10 years, and Mom to my 12 year old DS. He's the light of my life! :goodvibes The Disney addict gene was definitely passed on... but there are worse addictions to have, right? :thumbsup2 One time when he was about 5 or 6, he told a grocery store cashier that "we just stay in Pearland, but our real home is in Orlando." :laughing:

I work fulltime as an office manager for an HVAC company, and like a bunch of you, I'm also in school working on finishing my degree. I am FINALLY a Senior!! :yay: But still won't graduate until next year, booo.

On the Disney scale, I would have to say I'm at least a 9, and I'd never (again) settle for less than an 8. I'd rather be lonely... because anything less than that, and I'd be lonely anyway, ya know?

We are headed back to the World in December for MouseFest, and can't wait!!

-gina-

Hi y'all! Is there room for one more Disney nut in this thread? I'll never be able to keep up, from the look of it, but I'll try. :)

I'm Gina, I'm 41, divorced for 10 years, and Mom to my 12 year old DS. He's the light of my life! :goodvibes The Disney addict gene was definitely passed on... but there are worse addictions to have, right? :thumbsup2 One time when he was about 5 or 6, he told a grocery store cashier that "we just stay in Pearland, but our real home is in Orlando." :laughing:

I work fulltime as an office manager for an HVAC company, and like a bunch of you, I'm also in school working on finishing my degree. I am FINALLY a Senior!! :yay: But still won't graduate until next year, booo.

On the Disney scale, I would have to say I'm at least a 9, and I'd never (again) settle for less than an 8. I'd rather be lonely... because anything less than that, and I'd be lonely anyway, ya know?

We are headed back to the World in December for MouseFest, and can't wait!!

-gina-

Welcome Gina and good luck with school. I took the luxary of not working full time... I dont know how I couldve done both. BTW... I agree... it will always be Dixie Landings!!!

Good Morning Everyone.....It's a glorious day.......okay their calling for rain, but it's still Glorious because I 'm only 27 day until I see MICKEY! :banana: :banana:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Gina to the wonderful world of the "Singles Love Disney" thread..

I agree with Sha and you, it will always be "Dixie Landings"

Hiya Gina and welcome!! There is always room for Disney addicts around here. This is like our own little support group! Hi, my name is Tracy.. and I am a Disney addict... and I love every second of it!!!

:goodvibes

Morning to everyone:grouphug: and all the newbies that have sinced joined into the fun, WOW this thread is moving fast! I feel like one of the other posters in saying I don't think I can keep up with it. By the time I read up from yesterday it may be noon today and by then there will be another 3 or 4 pages :lmao:

What is everyone's favorite Food and/or Restaurant in Disney? popcorn::

I love the POLY Kona's coffee for me it's to die for (besides Starbucks of course). :drinking1

As for restaurant, I'll go with Boma in AK and Main Street Bakery in MK. I like the Liberty Traven in MK too. Oh there are just to many I like. Each trip I like to try a restaurant that I haven't been to before, eventually I will be able to say I ate at them all. :dance3:

ttester9612(Teresa), guess where I'm going Apr 20th............Alaska for a whole week. I never been and plan on taking lots of pics and eating some reindeer meat. I'm just concerned about the n/s flight from DC. I thinks it's 5 hours :scared1: to Seattle. How did you last thru your long trip to Seattle a while back?

I love it! and I don't know if I was the only one (am sure there were others), but I did write to the company that does the Cricuit and asked them to do Disney stuff... and I have 3 or 4 cartridges now. That was back when it first came out. I got mine at Michael's before they did the exclusion on it for their coupons. Hobby Lobby if you have one, does sales on the cartridges.

I REALLY need to get these things mailed off to you all!!!!!!

Dumb question, what is a circuit or sizzix Bigkick? And what do cartridges have to do with it? Does it involve sewing?

Yes Sha you need to get the packages mailed. I'm leaving Apr 30, but then you could hand deliver mind to me then. :lmao:

ttester9612(Teresa), guess where I'm going Apr 20th............Alaska for a whole week. I never been and plan on taking lots of pics and eating some reindeer meat. I'm just concerned about the n/s flight from DC. I thinks it's 5 hours :scared1: to Seattle. How did you last thru your long trip to Seattle a while back?

Jaz, I had a direct flight from Dulles Airport to Seattle it was about 5 hr and 50 mins. Another person had a direct from from Reagan Nat'l to Seattle and it was about the same amount of time. Back in the 1980's I flew to Alaska out of Reagan Nat'l there were 4 stops but I never had to switch planes. I forgot how long that flight was.

You will so love Alaska. Are you going for pleasure or work?

Jaz, I had a direct flight from Dulles Airport to Seattle it was about 5 hr and 50 mins. Another person had a direct from from Reagan Nat'l to Seattle and it was about the same amount of time. Back in the 1980's I flew to Alaska out of Reagan Nat'l there were 4 stops but I never had to switch planes. I forgot how long that flight was.
You will so love Alaska. Are you going for pleasure or work?
I'm going for fun (tag-a-long). So how was your flight? Oh about the WDW restaraunts I will be doing alot of htem with my family this time around. I have been thinking that all that time I spent working there I've only been to 5 places, Biergraten, 50's Prime Time Cafe (I love this place), France (can't remember the name right now), Pizza Planet (Yuck!:sick: ), and the Commissary. This time I'm making up for what I missed before..................do you think this is enough :rotfl: I'll be sure to try and do a dining report w/ pics to share with everyone.
1900 Park Fare CM Dinner
Crystal Palace CB
Crystal Palace CM Dinner
Chef Mickey’s CB
50’s Prime Time Café
Garden Grill The Land CM – L
Boma’s – B
Flame Tree BBQ - L
Crystal Palace CB
Cinderella’s Royal Table CM L
Plaza Restaurant
Kona Café’ – B
Whispering Canyon Café - L

Good Morning Everyone.....It's a glorious day.......okay their calling for rain, but it's still Glorious because I 'm only 27 day until I see MICKEY! :banana: :banana:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Gina to the wonderful world of the "Singles Love Disney" thread..

I agree with Sha and you, it will always be "Dixie Landings"

YAY :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: for only 27 more days, that is awesome......I am excited for you :) and then of course for the rest of us who arrive later.

Welcome Gina :goodvibes

Good Morning everyone.

5 hour flight? Doesn't spond so bad. Try 8 hours to Europe every month. But I am not complaining, i loved it. Unfortunatly, domestic flights are a little different, as from what I hear there is no food served. (except peanuts) Maybe it depends on the carrier? For overseas flights there was always a full meal, and a breakfast or lunch snack. Served with metal utennsils, figure that out. And the inflight entertainment was pretty decent also. But I try to sleep during the flight, helped with the jet lag.

Sorry, no pictures of the lamp, but the trans case stands almost three feet high, and I made an adadpter to take part of a three light pole lamp. That was the first attempt. I have since gotten fancier and taken the pole lamp off and took three lengths of 5/16" tubing and made little lamp holders for the ends. That one I am still working on. But I do have pictures of the car I built.

And what is a circuit or sizzix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter