Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not get an annual pass, only because I am not sure what that will do to my reservation for August that I have. I have it booked through a AAA TA because I wanted a package with dining, and a AAA discount. But I haven't tried to figure out if an AP discount would be a better deal with paying for dining OOP.

Any thoughts? I have not bought any tickets for May yet because I have been going over and over this in my head not sure what to do. And I think I know more than my AAA TA. She is nice, but not a Disney expert.

Well ever since they came out with the Dining plan for AP holders you might be better off getting an AP because if there are any left there were some AP room discounts out for May. So you will save money there. And then I dont know about August but I am hoping AP discounts come out then also. And you will save again.

Just on my room in Feb and now for May I have saved over $200 on the room for having an AP. That paid for itself.

You can always get regular tickets for may and decide what you want to do while you are there and upgrade as well.

We did AAA the back in 2006. It was nice for the discount but not worth having to go through other people to get things done sometimes ya know.

My daughter and I will be there in August as well. Looks like I trips overlap a few days.

I did not get an annual pass, only because I am not sure what that will do to my reservation for August that I have. I have it booked through a AAA TA because I wanted a package with dining, and a AAA discount. But I haven't tried to figure out if an AP discount would be a better deal with paying for dining OOP.

Any thoughts? I have not bought any tickets for May yet because I have been going over and over this in my head not sure what to do. And I think I know more than my AAA TA. She is nice, but not a Disney expert.

Hi Tracy!

I believe that you can now add dining to an AP discounted room. I have an AP now since I get at least 3 trips in to use it. I would think about how many potential times you might get to Disney before next May and do the math.

AP rates for August are usually good since it is value season and there's a slim chance a free dining offer might be at that time, though if it happens it may be later in the month.

And, I'll bet a mickey bar (or slushie drink) that you do know more than your TA!lol I tried that before and now just do my own Disney research when planning :)

Hi! I am a new member. My name is Heather and I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I am 33 and single. I am at least an 8 and would love to meet someone who is at least a 7! My next trip to WDW is May 10.

Welcome Heather and Tonya!!!!

Would like to become a future DVC owner but need help understanding it all. Sha and CoasterAddict think you can help me out on this? I would have like to have rented from a DVC owner for my June trip but didn't know how the rental process works. So staying offsite in 5 bedroom vac home. :grouphug:

I dont think its too late... its really about availability. Doesnt hurt to try... and I did rent once and had a good experience.

Okay, for those going in May, Is anyone doing the P and PP on Friday the 16th. I want to do this but hope that others will do it as well. . .

Someone was talking about going... not sure now if it was Charlene or Tracey who was going. I have been to 2 of them... and wasnt that impressed.

Besides Sha's it appears we have another "B" Day to celebrate in May. :dance3: :dance3:

I knew there were 2... but Mel doesnt tell us when though.... so spill it!!! what date Mel??? Not asking what year ya know! LOL And Darcy's too :rotfl:

I was going to add and forgot... the LGMH... I used some for Caits door... I was thinking I had used my Cricuit but I didnt for the Mickey Heads... love that device though! Here is a link to Cait's door I did as a surprise.... hopefully this will work! LOL here is link to see the process (didnt get one of the actual door.. that is on someone else's site):

http://believesinfairies.smugmug.com/gallery/3721548_FXFSF#P-1-12

208738534_86qXc-M.jpg

Welcome Heather and Tonya!!!!

I dont think its too late... its really about availability. Doesnt hurt to try... and I did rent once and had a good experience.

Someone was talking about going... not sure now if it was Charlene or Tracey who was going. I have been to 2 of them... and wasnt that impressed.

I knew there were 2... but Mel doesnt tell us when though.... so spill it!!! what date Mel??? Not asking what year ya know! LOL And Darcy's too :rotfl:

Yeah, but you already know mine is past. . .March was my month. . .and I did plenty of celebrating. . .lol. Probably still recovering. . .lol.

Hi to the newbies, and hi to Mel. Welcome back!

I think I am pretty talented in the craft department. You should see the floor lamp I made from an old MG transmission. But as I have told someone already, I do not do any decorating of my room. Though I have no problem going to the Depot for Mickey heads. With all I have spent there I think they owe me.

Well ever since they came out with the Dining plan for AP holders you might be better off getting an AP because if there are any left there were some AP room discounts out for May. So you will save money there. And then I dont know about August but I am hoping AP discounts come out then also. And you will save again.

Just on my room in Feb and now for May I have saved over $200 on the room for having an AP. That paid for itself.

You can always get regular tickets for may and decide what you want to do while you are there and upgrade as well.

We did AAA the back in 2006. It was nice for the discount but not worth having to go through other people to get things done sometimes ya know.

My daughter and I will be there in August as well. Looks like I trips overlap a few days.

Thanks for your input. I think I will buy a hopper from UT through the Mousesavers link and decide while I am there if I want to upgrade or not. Having an AP will make me want to go a lot more often than I already do, thats for sure! I used my AAA discount on my room only ressie for May, and it turned out nice and cheap. I absolutely hate using a TA, and just might switch things around for August if I do decide on an annual pass, making sure I know exactly how things should be before having her do anything at all. I'll be at POP from August 14th to the 21st this year. Excited about that one too!

Hi Tracy!

I believe that you can now add dining to an AP discounted room. I have an AP now since I get at least 3 trips in to use it. I would think about how many potential times you might get to Disney before next May and do the math.

AP rates for August are usually good since it is value season and there's a slim chance a free dining offer might be at that time, though if it happens it may be later in the month.

And, I'll bet a mickey bar (or slushie drink) that you do know more than your TA!lol I tried that before and now just do my own Disney research when planning :)

I think I would make sure to get another one in if I get an AP. Considering my trip is in august, I am sure I will get the itch to go back before May 2009..LOL Is that an alcoholic slushie drink you are offering up?

I got an AP just because of the May trip. I was already going for sure in August and an AP is cheaper than a 6 day and a 10 day park hopper. . .plus the room discounts for August will be out in approximately 2 weeks. Can't wait to see what I can get. . .

Thanks for your input. I think I will buy a hopper from UT through the Mousesavers link and decide while I am there if I want to upgrade or not. Having an AP will make me want to go a lot more often than I already do, thats for sure! I used my AAA discount on my room only ressie for May, and it turned out nice and cheap. I absolutely hate using a TA, and just might switch things around for August if I do decide on an annual pass, making sure I know exactly how things should be before having her do anything at all. I'll be at POP from August 14th to the 21st this year. Excited about that one too!

I think I would make sure to get another one in if I get an AP. Considering my trip is in august, I am sure I will get the itch to go back before May 2009..LOL Is that an alcoholic slushie drink you are offering up?

It is, indeed, an alcohol slushie!LOL I think you are on the right track with figuring out what's best for tickets. Between the AP and Dings on SOuthwest, it makes it way too easy to hop on that plane and add a trip!lol

I'd be going in May if not for the trip next week!LOL

I think I am pretty talented in the craft department. You should see the floor lamp I made from an old MG transmission. But as I have told someone already, I do not do any decorating of my room. Though I have no problem going to the Depot for Mickey heads. With all I have spent there I think they owe me.

omg!!! LOL..I personally would love to see a picture of that as I dont think I have ever seen a lamp made from a transmission before...lol

I was going to add and forgot... the LGMH... I used some for Caits door... I was thinking I had used my Cricuit but I didnt for the Mickey Heads... love that device though! Here is a link to Cait's door I did as a surprise.... hopefully this will work! LOL here is link to see the process (didnt get one of the actual door.. that is on someone else's site):

208738534_86qXc-M.jpg

You have a cricuit? How do you like it?????
I just bought a sizzix Bigkick.

DRAMA FREE Please

If you are single and love Disney, then this is the Thread for You. Here is a place to share your life, thoughts and love with other singles. It's the place where you can share the thrills and chills with those who are in like mind about Disney. It's place where eventually with Disney Magic you might meet your prince or princess and fall in LOVE :lovestruc.

Please note, this is not a thread to harass, be mean or rude in any way to another human being. If that's what you want, then please do not subscribed to this thread.

The following is a test that was originated by the author of the very first Singles Thread, I thought it would be appropriate to start this thread with the same test.

For Me I'm an 8 and looking for an 8

I just found your thread, LOVE IT!!!:lovestruc I would have to confuse to probably being a 10. I live Disney everyday. My ex-husband didn't get it, I am not doind that again. So I would say a7 or above.

208738534_86qXc-M.jpg

LOVE :lovestruc these pics. It really gives me some ideas..:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Augie, You did what to a transmission? I have to see this, can you post a pic? :rotfl:

I got an AP just because of the May trip. I was already going for sure in August and an AP is cheaper than a 6 day and a 10 day park hopper. . .plus the room discounts for August will be out in approximately 2 weeks. Can't wait to see what I can get. . .

Speaking of APs I haven't purchased mind yet. would it be best to purchase a voucher on online, or wait until I'm there on 30 April to purchase?

I just found your thread, LOVE IT!!!:lovestruc I would have to confuse to probably being a 10. I live Disney everyday. My ex-husband didn't get it, I am not doind that again. So I would say a7 or above.

:welcome: :welcome:

MickeyMommy....glad that you found us. Join in with any topic or questions you like. We are having a blast discussing and answering them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter