Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

Guess this will compete with the DVC owners who are renting points... with exception that its a one time deal (per use year).

New option offers alternative to borrowing vacation points

Disney Vacation Club® has created a convenient new solution for Members who find themselves in need of additional vacation points to book a reservation.

This new option, designed as an alternative to borrowing from next year's allotment, allows Members the option of paying for a one-time assignment of as many as 24 vacation points from Disney Vacation Development, Inc., for $15 a vacation point ($13.33 plus $1.67 tax) to complete their reservation. (A receipt is available upon request.)

Members may use these vacation points to book Disney Vacation Club Resorts, Disney Collection Resorts, Disney Cruise Line® voyages, Adventures by Disney experiences and World Passport Collection resorts.

Note that this option is available once each use year, and the transferred vacation points are assigned only for the specific use year and therefore expire when used.​

2 weeks 6 days till we are in the world :) :) I so can't wait....and then again 3 weeks after that, and we MAY be taking a second child with us in June. We did this in December, and for the most part is was great :)...a few bumps but we worked it out. We are thinking about taking the same child, Beth's BFF...she will have a much better time with someone other then Daddy and Cait to hang with!!!

74 days until BLT & VWL!!! Can't wait.

Kids have been on vacation this week and I so wanted to do something "fun" with them, but I think Disney has set the bar so high on the term "fun" it makes everything else look ordinary. I offered to take them into the Boston Aquarium today and got the "ho hum" reply. Only at 5pm did they say "I wanted to do that!" Too late kiddos the place closes at 7!

Hey - I like the place :confused3 (prefer Mystic though ;))

2 weeks 6 days till we are in the world :) :) I so can't wait....and then again 3 weeks after that, and we MAY be taking a second child with us in June. We did this in December, and for the most part is was great :)...a few bumps but we worked it out. We are thinking about taking the same child, Beth's BFF...she will have a much better time with someone other then Daddy and Cait to hang with!!!

Hope you have a GREAT time...and to think..two years ago setting in Le Celliar with you and Mr. Smee having dinner..and look at ya now...Congrats!!!...

Hope you have a GREAT time...and to think..two years ago setting in Le Celliar with you and Mr. Smee having dinner..and look at ya now...Congrats!!!...

Thanks Randy!!!! Going to LeCellier again ths trip!!!

I will be a second child if you'll take me with you.... ;)

:upsidedow

Will be in DL sometime Wed, Thursday, Friday, and early Saturday

Will have big news when I get back hopefully :)

Master Mason said:
Will be in DL sometime Wed, Thursday, Friday, and early Saturday

Will have big news when I get back hopefully :)

ok you can't do that and not tell us what kind of news....details!!!!

Oh...just rub it in... everyone going to DW or DL but me. :sad:

On the bright side....have fun everyone and hopefully I'll see some of you in October. :thumbsup2

Were back, had a great trip, went to lovely Bakersfield for 2 days for Grand Sessions, and then left as quickly as we could right after the last installation, made it to the park with an hour to spare.

We walked around a bit and rode pirates, and then as the park was clearing out after closing, we strolled around to the front of the Castle. I asked Chris to marry me and she said yes :)

I managed to surprise her, which isn't easy for me to do.

Were back, had a great trip, went to lovely Bakersfield for 2 days for Grand Sessions, and then left as quickly as we could right after the last installation, made it to the park with an hour to spare.

We walked around a bit and rode pirates, and then as the park was clearing out after closing, we strolled around to the front of the Castle. I asked Chris to marry me and she said yes :)

I managed to surprise her, which isn't easy for me to do.

Ive been waiting for 15 minutes for you to post that!!! LMAO
Congrats to you both Gregg!!! I am thrilled for you both! Sounds very nice to ask in front of the castle with it closing. Did you get any pictures from a CM?

Ive been waiting for 15 minutes for you to post that!!! LMAO
Congrats to you both Gregg!!! I am thrilled for you both! Sounds very nice to ask in front of the castle with it closing. Did you get any pictures from a CM?

We have a couple of photopass ones, she's off at a baby shower for my brother's wife. I'll get a couple when she gets back, will take a few days to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter