Singles Social club

ok sooo ladies here been previously married? i need to know what the standard price is paid for a wedding dress...don't ask why, i just need to know.

I would think there is no standard price, it would all depend on the brides budget and her taste in dresses....,

I'm not a Lady, nor have I ever worn a wedding dress, but I do own two of them, they are part of my studio wardrobe..

I paid $20 each for them :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

OKK SO $450 is .. what cheap for a wedding dress?

depends on the dress, and where you are buying it, I know a shop that sells last years wedding dresses at a substantial saving over last years prices..
generally 100-200 dollars

OKK SO $450 is .. what cheap for a wedding dress?

Okay I've been lurking on this thread for sometime...but finally decided to chime in. As for weddings dress, I've been married only once (1978) at that time my dress cost $500. I'm not sure what the current price is now but I would assume the costs would go up not down. So Funball is $450 the current rate? If so, that is good. :thumbsup2

Wow I know how much that sucks. Ginger works wonders. Right now I'm in physical therapy for my ankle and trust me, I will take therapy over your feeling any day. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm not throwing up anymore thankfully. Just got an overall blah feeling going on. I would too. haha. Thanks. :)

Hope you feel better soon. Pizza gave me food poisoning about 5 years ago and I thought I was going to die. :crazy2: I think I was even wishing for it at one point.

Sounds like what I was saying last night. I wanted to die. I hate this feeling with a passion. I got mine from some eggs I cooked that were probably out of date. *sigh* oh well. Lesson learned.

Okay I've been lurking on this thread for sometime...but finally decided to chime in. As for weddings dress, I've been married only once (1978) at that time my dress cost $500. I'm not sure what the current price is now but I would assume the costs would go up not down. So Funball is $450 the current rate? If so, that is good. :thumbsup2

yeah on usa made dresses with color .. yes at least the ones i like are that price...

nice dress mickey, but not really my style

I think my dress cost as much to alter as it did to buy, but I'm rather short (both dress and alterations were in the $200 range, but this was over a decade ago).

<back to packing and lurking...moving tomorrow, in the snow!>

ANYHOW...

the sky cleared up here, the rain went away;was raining for like 5 min., the sun has come out. i am totally goin to DLR after work!

I would think there is no standard price, it would all depend on the brides budget and her taste in dresses....,

I'm not a Lady, nor have I ever worn a wedding dress, but I do own two of them, they are part of my studio wardrobe..

I paid $20 each for them :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Dude! I didn't know Wal-Mart sold wedding gowns!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter