Singles Social club

I love your new signature!! :goodvibes Did Funball make it for you?

yes i did!! :goodvibes :banana: and urs too!!! :thumbsup2
she did!! she's awesome!! I saved it to my laptop :woohoo:

thank you for letting me do it!! thank you for asking for one also!! it was soo much to do them both of yours!! :banana: my siggy's have a certain flair. i guess u can always tell if i have made it or not :)

both of urs look soooooo good!!!!

Definitely a tough choice. But there is one advantage to staying on Disney property. If you drink at Disney, they will drive. . .lol.

Could say the same thing about Universal... if I drink at Citywalk I can just hop the boat back.

And seriously people, I am gone for 2 hours and you accumulate 2+ pages?

(On another note, if any of you would be so kind as to remind me of the steps for multi-quoting so I don't take up two pages replying to all of you, I would appreciate it. . .:rotfl:)

How do you think I feel when I sleep. Sheesh... you people are crazy talkative. :rotfl:

Could say the same thing about Universal... if I drink at Citywalk I can just hop the boat back.

How do you think I feel when I sleep. Sheesh... you people are crazy talkative. :rotfl:

Yes, you can hop the boat back, BUT you can't get the TIW discount at Universal.

And I remember when I was working nights I would come on here the next evening when I woke up and it would take quite a while to go through all the posts and respond. . .lol.

Darcy...just read about your early results from adopting a healthier lifestyle. :yay:

Congratulations!!!

It is amazing how much a difference a healthier lifestyle can have on one's body. I began eating healthier in 2008 and within 3 months I had cut my clolesterol by more than 50%...within another six months I had dropped nearly 30 pounds going from a 40 inch waist to a 36/37 inch waist. And I am still keeping up with that lifestyle. :banana:

Yes, you can hop the boat back, BUT you can't get the TIW discount at Universal.

And I remember when I was working nights I would come on here the next evening when I woke up and it would take quite a while to go through all the posts and respond. . .lol.

True..... hmmm.... tough choices....

:rotfl:

Man I got so sick last night. Ugh... I'm pretty sure it was food poisoning. I hadn't thrown up in probably 5+ years before last night. Definitely not a feeling I missed. Hope everyone had a better night than I did.

Man I got so sick last night. Ugh... I'm pretty sure it was food poisoning. I hadn't thrown up in probably 5+ years before last night. Definitely not a feeling I missed. Hope everyone had a better night than I did.

Wow I know how much that sucks. Ginger works wonders. Right now I'm in physical therapy for my ankle and trust me, I will take therapy over your feeling any day. Hope you feel better soon.

I got bored last night, so I decided to try my hand at making a new signature for myself..obviously not as good or pretty as the one's that Funball makes, but not bad for a first attempt, besides, Pyrates don't do pretty...
mickey88B4-vi.jpg

ok..i got someting funny to share with you all.. so some of you maybe getting a image in your pm box.. just look at it carefully!

Darcy...just read about your early results from adopting a healthier lifestyle. :yay:

Congratulations!!!

It is amazing how much a difference a healthier lifestyle can have on one's body. I began eating healthier in 2008 and within 3 months I had cut my clolesterol by more than 50%...within another six months I had dropped nearly 30 pounds going from a 40 inch waist to a 36/37 inch waist. And I am still keeping up with that lifestyle. :banana:

Very awesome.

Hope you feel better soon. Pizza gave me food poisoning about 5 years ago and I thought I was going to die. :crazy2: I think I was even wishing for it at one point.

I got bored last night, so I decided to try my hand at making a new signature for myself..obviously not as good or pretty as the one's that Funball makes, but not bad for a first attempt, besides, Pyrates don't do pretty...
mickey88B4-vi.jpg

Shoot, I can't see images here at work, so now I have to wait till I get home and we are BUSY BUSY BUSY today.

mickey88B4-vi.jpg

I like it! Very piratey! :thumbsup2

mickey88B4-vi.jpg

very nice... but it needs to be like have a glass over lay. see i have to do the mail but when i get back i will put that graphic in my photo shop and make it shiny and glossy if you want, and beveled with a drop shadow

ok sooo ladies here been previously married? i need to know what the standard price is paid for a wedding dress...don't ask why, i just need to know.

See, I told you it would be rough.

**grumble** **grumble**

ok sooo ladies here been previously married? i need to know what the standard price is paid for a wedding dress...don't ask why, i just need to know.

Haven't been married... never looked at Wedding dresses.... but... I think I heard it was somewhere in the neighborhood of a first born. They also sometimes accept one upper appendage and one of your lower appendages, but that option is seldom taken due to the fact that using them as dress payment can often impact the day of the wedding and wedding photos.

And in other news.... I Just bought my Universal Premier Annual Pass. :cool1: I gotta wait to get the Disney pass until I'm down there and can use my freebie ticket as credit towards the price.

very nice... but it needs to be like have a glass over lay. see i have to do the mail but when i get back i will put that graphic in my photo shop and make it shiny and glossy if you want, and beveled with a drop shadow

if ya really want, that's up to you, but as I stated, Pyrates don't do pretty,
I don't think it needs anything, it's the way I wanted it to be..:confused3:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter