Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was planning on the MK during the day, but will be occupied in the evening at the other three parks.

Sounds like we should have our own little mini-meet at the MK on the 1st.

Wasn't there someone else who was doing the wine and dine? Was it Coaster?

Wasn't there someone else who was doing the wine and dine? Was it Coaster?

Unfortunately no. I can't get away from work during October this year. I hope to do the Wine and Dine at some point, probably in 2013.

I do remember someone else talking about it though.

1. even the Pyrate wouldn't steal a drink from his PA Partner in Crime :cool1:pirate:
2. I have no idea why that would remind you of me..:confused3pirate:

1 :woohoo::woohoo:

2. I dunno. :confused3 Maybe TDB or someone else can help me figure it out. Anyone have any idea why a Mickey Pirate Pin would remind me of our pirate:?

Thanks everyone for making me feel at home!! Anyone going to be in WDW Oct 4-11?

i fly out on the 4th.... but i'm pretty sure tara, lala, and the diva may be down there during those dates

WOW, what inspired you to have the surgery if I may ask

I've been thinking about it for awhile now, and I'm hoping that it will make me more desirable to potential employers. The fact that my parents were willing to cover the cost of the surgery made me want to get it done before they could change their minds.

wow new thread :cool1:

I have been struggling with sleep lately, thinking I don't just need a drink but the bottle to finally get a good nights sleep... feel like I am running on empty. On the flip side, if it keeps up I should be set for US time zones :rotfl2:

Vacation day today! No corporate workday, no school, nothing planned. YES...

Good morning, It is so nice to see everyone back and drinking. Today is busy with work, I want to get to the gym and then Open House at my sons school. Hopefully we can grab dinner before Open House. Last night I had PB&J and a pop tart for dinner. Hope everyone has a great day.

I didn't know you were going again.... Have a great time. Hopefully another trip will be in my future too!

I went a little nuts after my split planning trips, I am going Oct 6-11 and then again dec 16-21, woo hoo! For the Oct trip DD7 is bringing her friend who has never been, I am so excited to share the magic with her, she is a great little girl.

I think I will renew my AP when I am there in Dec, so if there is a 2012 meet I will be there for sure...:)

All this talk about everyone's future WDW trips is making me sad. I need to get planning on a trip ASAP. I'm thinking maybe a weekend in a December...hmm.

BTW, all of you at work, does anyone look like this -> :surfweb: Thank heaven for coffee, am I right? Now to visit our friendly bartender to make this coffee Irish... yum yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts