Singles Social Club: It's Always 5 o'clock here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo::woohoo:

Well if it helps this day get better....

i did find out that I can indeed modify our Wishes Dessert Party reservation for the 3rd to convert our phantom toddler into a full grown adult. :)

WOO HOO!!:banana::banana:
hopefully this time I'll get Tinkerbell flying from the castle...last time it was too windy for her to fly. I may have to talk to the resident pyrate/photographer to figure out the best way to shoot her. ok now I'm gettin' excited!

Yay for you guys! Have fun, too bad I couldn't swing anything, next time for sure...:thumbsup2

Well since you get in on the 6th, and the Diva leaves on the 7th, You guys do have some overlap time in which to hang out. :woohoo: I don't know what Lala's dates are since she's been AWOL for a bit now.

And since TDB lives in the same city as you, I'm sure you guys can get together at some point.

So ultimately.... The only person you are missing out on getting to hang out with, it me..... and that could be a good thing since apparently I can be a bad influence. ;)

:lmao:

WOO HOO!!:banana::banana:
hopefully this time I'll get Tinkerbell flying from the castle...last time it was too windy for her to fly. I may have to talk to the resident pyrate/photographer to figure out the best way to shoot her. ok now I'm gettin' excited!

:woohoo: I'm going to try and run by city hall and make the update when I arrive in town. I'm planning on swinging by the MK at least once per day anyways so that I can enter the passholder contest at the jewelry store. :goodvibes:goodvibes

somehow I'm feeling more confident making the change to the reservation in person vs. on the phone.

Well since you get in on the 6th, and the Diva leaves on the 7th, You guys do have some overlap time in which to hang out. :woohoo: I don't know what Lala's dates are since she's been AWOL for a bit now.

And since TDB lives in the same city as you, I'm sure you guys can get together at some point.

So ultimately.... The only person you are missing out on getting to hang out with, it me..... and that could be a good thing since apparently I can be a bad influence. ;)

:woohoo: I'm going to try and run by city hall and make the update when I arrive in town. I'm planning on swinging by the MK at least once per day anyways so that I can enter the passholder contest at the jewelry store. :goodvibes:goodvibes

somehow I'm feeling more confident making the change to the reservation in person vs. on the phone.

OK WHAT IS THIS CONTEST AND WHY DON'T I KNOW ABOUT IT??!!:eek: And at a jewelry store??? this screams DIVA all over it!:rotfl:

OK WHAT IS THIS CONTEST AND WHY DON'T I KNOW ABOUT IT??!!:eek: And at a jewelry store??? this screams DIVA all over it!:rotfl:

Go to the Passholder site, click on the Disney News... and it's the top item under the picture of the little girl.

You can also enter once per day via mail.... but I'm too lazy to remember to drop something in the mail each day.

Ok, I am a really bad influence myself, so it could be really scary!:scared1:

Maybe drinks on Oct 6th for those that will be there? Late cuz I have dinner at Cali Grill (yum, my first time trying it)...

Maybe drinks on Oct 6th for those that will be there? Late cuz I have dinner at Cali Grill (yum, my first time trying it)...

and if you are REALLY eager to meet me.... There's always one of my inevitable Houston Trips next year. ;)

Go to the Passholder site, click on the Disney News... and it's the top item under the picture of the little girl.

You can also enter once per day via mail.... but I'm too lazy to remember to drop something in the mail each day.

going there now....I'm so behind!

I think that may very well be doable!

I'm planning on swinging by the MK at least once per day anyways so that I can enter the passholder contest at the jewelry store. :goodvibes:goodvibes

OMG I'm so doing this! except I will have to mail mine since I won't be at the park in time for the 1st. I think I can afford the postage and envelopes to do this...

OMG I'm so doing this! except I will have to mail mine since I won't be at the park in time for the 1st. I think I can afford the postage and envelopes to do this...

If you start mailing today or tomorrow, then you will have more entries then I'll be able to get in. You can only enter once per day.

You haven't been mailing a letter every day this month ???

OMG

I have a stack of letters ready to go out

Wake up- check
Get Dressed - check
Mail letter to - Disney Destinations, LLC 2011 Passholder 40th Anniversary Sweepstakes - check
Go to Work - Blah - check

drinking_beer.gif
Good Luck

IT'S OFFICIAL!! I am Florida bound on the 1st!! pour the champangne (or rum for our pyrate) I'm booked on my non stop flight Saturday after my concert so I will see the prince and princess that evening. I also heard back about my car....not cutting that much into my Disney fund, I may have to forego one bag of caramel popcorn from Germany (will never give up a Dole Whip). Hope this day keeps getting better otherwise I may be standing on the ledge of the castle....:scared1:

:woohoo::woohoo: :flower3:

Read your conversation about what DC could get me on. :lmao: I am definitely riding soaring and test track. The rollercoasters are maybes. :eek:

:woohoo::woohoo: :flower3:

Read your conversation about what DC could get me on. :lmao: I am definitely riding soaring and test track. The rollercoasters are maybes. :eek:

I love Soarin and Test Track, but let DC take you on the rollercoasters, just try them once. You will either have a great time or hate them, but at least you can say you tried them. If you guys do get to HS try Tower of Terror and the Rockin Roller Coaster, which are two of my favorites.
And if you get scared you have him there to comfort you;)
You guys are going to have a blast!!!!

I love Soarin and Test Track, but let DC take you on the rollercoasters, just try them once. You will either have a great time or hate them, but at least you can say you tried them. If you guys do get to HS try Tower of Terror and the Rockin Roller Coaster, which are two of my favorites.
And if you get scared you have him there to comfort you;)
You guys are going to have a blast!!!!

I am definitely open to the possibility of going on the coasters...but our schedule is jam packed with the dessert party, mnsshp, mk's 40th, and f&w. I really don't think we'll have time for HS or AK...:confused3

Actually, the only ride I really dislike is splash mountain. Hate the drop.

I am definitely open to the possibility of going on the coasters...but our schedule is jam packed with the dessert party, mnsshp, mk's 40th, and f&w. I really don't think we'll have time for HS or AK...:confused3

Actually, the only ride I really dislike is splash mountain. Hate the drop.

What she said. This trip, I just don't see HS or AK happening.... I'd rather spend all the "extra" time I have at F&W. I'll probably swing by those parks though before everybody else arrives.

Hmmmm... Would it help if I promised to hold you to make sure you are safe on Splash? (not to mention, you'll have the lap bar to keep you extra safe.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter