Single Roll Call

love the winter pic!!!

thanks :) as much as I love Disney, I could never ever live in Florida bc then I couldn't ski every weekend in the winter. Unless of course Disney builds an amazing indoor ski-dome.... (hint, hint) :goodvibes

thanks :) as much as I love Disney, I could never ever live in Florida bc then I couldn't ski every weekend in the winter. Unless of course Disney builds an amazing indoor ski-dome.... (hint, hint) :goodvibes

thank you !!! :worship: I am not the only one... as I mentioned in one of my post... I was set up for a blind date by my co worker with her brother.. after we got to talking on the phone... later that day when I was talking to Gina my co worker... she mentioend in passing that her brother thinks I am crazy for going to WDW more than 3x in my life time and for loving snow... well you know what happened next :goodvibes the date did not materialize...:thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :rolleyes1 :snooty:

. . . her brother thinks I am crazy for going to WDW more than 3x in my life time and for loving snow... well you know what happened next :goodvibes the date did not materialize . . .

So funny! I too was hooked up by a mutual friend. After many conversations and a few dates, I thought I should reveal my "Disney" secret. Fortunantly, he didnt think it was weird, and I haven't scared him off! :rolleyes:

So funny! I too was hooked up by a mutual friend. After many conversations and a few dates, I thought I should reveal my "Disney" secret. Fortunantly, he didnt think it was weird, and I haven't scared him off! :rolleyes:

:woohoo: :thumbsup2 for Gmax!

Who well I got a minute so I may as well chime in as well.
Bart 45 Single Never Married no kids. Live in Seacoast NH but Work In Boston - As anyone that knows the area would tell you "you've got to be nuts to take that commute" and I've been doing it for 25yrs. so you can guess what people say about me.:rolleyes1

I'm going down for a quick trip Sept 4-8 and I'm working on a Dec trip 2-14 but only part will be at the world and have set a time yet. Seem some others will be down there around that time and would love to meet up for a drink.

Who well I got a minute so I may as well chime in as well.
Bart 45 Single Never Married no kids. Live in Seacoast NH but Work In Boston - As anyone that knows the area would tell you "you've got to be nuts to take that commute" and I've been doing it for 25yrs. so you can guess what people say about me.:rolleyes1

I'm going down for a quick trip Sept 4-8 and I'm working on a Dec trip 2-14 but only part will be at the world and have set a time yet. Seem some others will be down there around that time and would love to meet up for a drink.

are you doing a solo trip ?? because as of right now we have a good number of solo doing occasional dining together and meet and greet for the month of Sept!! And also December is already in the works.. come visit us and share a meal or two!!! We dont bite!!!
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1416979

are you doing a solo trip ?? because as of right now we have a good number of solo doing occasional dining together and meet and greet for the month of Sept!! And also December is already in the works.. come visit us and share a meal or two!!! We dont bite!!!
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1416979

Yup both trips will be Solo. Was Planning on going down with my friend and his family for Dec but they backed out so now it's staying in DIZ rather than off site.

Thanks for the link I'll jump over and check it out.

I'm Patricia, a widow, no kids. I live in Northern Virginia. Several solo trips and another one planned for the first week of November so I can finally go to F&W. Haven't seen any posts for November solos yet, it must be bit early. Like a lot of you I am involved in theatre. WDW is my favorite place to go and be by myself.

Straughn.. where in N. Virginia?

hi all i am 21/f looking for my male soulmate. I love disney. My aim name is the same if anyone wants to chat.
rachel

I'm Patricia, a widow, no kids. I live in Northern Virginia. Several solo trips and another one planned for the first week of November so I can finally go to F&W. Haven't seen any posts for November solos yet, it must be bit early. Like a lot of you I am involved in theatre. WDW is my favorite place to go and be by myself.

:wave2:
Straughn.. where in N. Virginia?

Hi SHA :wave:

hey everybody, happy May Day

same to you buddy :wave2:

hi all i am 21/f looking for my male soulmate. I love disney. My aim name is the same if anyone wants to chat.
rachel

Howdy!!! :welcome:

Hello Fellow-Singles! Hope you have a great weekend! :goodvibes

start_the_day.jpg

any plans for the weekend peeps????:cloud9:

Hey all!
Single,with dd12, happy VWL and BCV DVCer here from MA!
Just back from WDW and can't wait until Aug.:banana:
Love Space Mountain, Star Wars Weekends and Jellyrolls:thumbsup2
Glad to see some other New Englanders here!
PM me to say hey:goodvibes

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter