Single Men

Hey everyone! I miss chat. I'm almost done for the summer and I will be making more frequent appearances around here lol. It's nice to see everyone! I'm a 26/F from Chicago. Have a nice weekend!

Hey everyone! I miss chat. I'm almost done for the summer and I will be making more frequent appearances around here lol. It's nice to see everyone! I'm a 26/F from Chicago. Have a nice weekend!

Wow, I just found this....YES we need to do some more chats, they were always fun. The chat is still there and waiting, let's set up a meeting time.

I am more shocked of how many of you are from NJ/Philly area! I am from Delaware & female! 28 years old

We need a new thread name...something that will make all the single men want to run here with open arms...how about "FREE BEER AND CHICKEN WINGS!!"

That is sooo funny!!! Yes, I think the thread will probably have guys running the other way!! Add an extra 15-20 years on the ages and cut out the marriage part,,,ugh!! been there and don't want to go back...but this is a fun read!:rotfl:

That is sooo funny!!! Yes, I think the thread will probably have guys running the other way!! Add an extra 15-20 years on the ages and cut out the marriage part,,,ugh!! been there and don't want to go back...but this is a fun read!:rotfl:

I am not scared! Bring it on! The problem is all you gals live very far!

26m from NJ and love everything disney. Hoping to go back May 2010
anyone wanna chat send me a private message

Welcome to all the new folks from the Philly/Nj area I been here for awhile now and forget how I found this site but love it .

26, single female, in Ohio. Planning my first trip to Disney in 20 years!!!

Very cool you will not notice anything trust me my first trip back in 2005 after 17 years was like wow a whole new world and been back 7 times since that trip and even lost Pleasure Island which I loved so much in that short time.

Very cool you will not notice anything trust me my first trip back in 2005 after 17 years was like wow a whole new world and been back 7 times since that trip and even lost Pleasure Island which I loved so much in that short time.

The only time I've gone during winter around Christmas time. I have never been there at any other time. So I'll see the parks without Christmas decorations. So that will be different. Not to mention all the new rides. I think it will definately be more fun as an adult. :) I didn't enjoy Epcot as a kid but now I'm really looking forward to it. Of course I've never seen AK.

My co-worker and I were just talking the other day. We were talking about my "dream" man. I suggested someone who has a good job, has a kid or two, and likes to smile. She was quick to throw in "and must vacation at Disney at least 1x/year)! She is right.. no sense in meeting up with a person who doesn't share the Disney Love! Because if you don't like Disney.. I just don't think it would work between us.:lovestruc Never really thought about it, but my co-worker is right!

Maybe I'll put out a personal add--Must Love Disney!

My co-worker and I were just talking the other day. We were talking about my "dream" man. I suggested someone who has a good job, has a kid or two, and likes to smile. She was quick to throw in "and must vacation at Disney at least 1x/year)! She is right.. no sense in meeting up with a person who doesn't share the Disney Love! Because if you don't like Disney.. I just don't think it would work between us.:lovestruc Never really thought about it, but my co-worker is right!

Maybe I'll put out a personal add--Must Love Disney!

I love that...Must love Disney!! lol. This will be my first trip to wdw! Can't wait! 151 days to go!

28m from NYC. I think anyone you talk to who knows me can tell you I am a Disney Nut. Planning and Excitedly waiting for my fifth trip in September :) Anyone want to chat just pm me.

I am not scared! Bring it on! The problem is all you gals live very far!

I'm in Dallas Texas - Single, one dog & enjoyed my very first trip to WDW / DCL in January 2009:yay:. Now who would be out in my neck of the woods :confused3?

Anywho...ladies - feel free to give me a shout out on Facebook if ya want :goodvibes.

Kris Newton

Will be there with my two kids, at coronado resort.

If any other vibrant singles there (with or without kids) let me know!!

I'm a 43 yr old widowed dad of three great kids, a 9 yr old son and twin 5 yr old girls. We went down to Disney on April 30th to may 7th and had a blast. So much so that I just put in an offer to the Disney Vacation Club. I figure we'll be going every year, or maybe find someone to sneak down there with kid free. :)

I'm not sure who had a better time, my kids or myself. Who am I kidding, when it comes to Disney, I'm just a big kid. :)

Single Dis-Guy here as well ... I just replied to a similar thread earlier today and I thought it was this one but I'm apparently mistaken ... :rolleyes1

Anyway I'm 38 from NYC and I'd love to find a Disney-loving gal in the area -- I don't know why it's harder than it seems!

And I wouldn't mind some of that "beer & wings" action either!! :thumbsup2

Have an amazing day everyone!

Hi my name is Dave. I like dimly lit Caribbean cruises, buggy rides through old grave yards and rocketing through space, watching the stars:lmao:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter