Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Ok thank you. I haven’t seen 2018 weekends listed yet. I couldn’t remember if it was just month of October? Good to know, September is better for me anyway
Last year it started the last week of Aug, same with the food and wine. I'm sure it will be the same. Its best to go on like the second Sunday or during the week, because the first week is crowded, and the weekends draw in the local peeps.

Last year it started the last week of Aug, same with the food and wine. I'm sure it will be the same. Its best to go on like the second Sunday or during the week, because the first week is crowded, and the weekends draw in the local peeps.
Ok,thank you for the information

Working. I only get one day off a week until my trip in April. Well except for the day I go see Book Of Moromon
Ooooo! have you seen it yet?? One of my all-time favorites!

It’s a cold St Patrick’s week here, some snow on the ground :(.
Are you somewhere that doesn't usually have snow at this time? (Chicago has been known to snow on my mid-April birthday...ugh)

Are you somewhere that doesn't usually have snow at this time? (Chicago has been known to snow on my mid-April birthday...ugh)

Snow in Chicago mid-April, omg.

In mid-Michigan but it’s warmed up a bit and melted and right now it looks like a blizzard. I guess I’m just tired of winter. Came back from WDW end of January and I was spoiled by that Florida weather .

Yep. I love BOM, well seems like I'll get to see it next year here too, as it coming back to Phoenix, and Wicked. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts