Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Yes ma'am, though I'm not sure it was technically a ferry. Took the boat past the Cliffs on my way back to Shannon, too. That I shouldn't have done-it was too late in the season. We got caught in a storm, everyone was sick (I almost got sick) & nobody saw the Cliffs (we were too busy trying to not get sick in addition to the foggy rain, so even had I been outside, I couldn't have seen anything). Aw, shucks. I'll just have to go back!

Oh nooo :( but yes, you'll have to come back :) there is Blenheim palace where the live Cinderella was filmed that would be gorgeous to visit in the summer months- and the castles in Scotland that inspired brave! (You've got me thinking of a Disney bucket list now!)

Hey hey hey! First trip coming up in September for my 38th birthday. Also gonna be joining up with the FB group. Look forward to chit chatting here and there

Hey!!! I'm from Canada. Ive made 3 trips to Disneyworld...one, one day trip to Disneyland many, many, many years ago when I was 16. I have a new partner and we're hoping for a trip in the fall of 2018. Unless I win the lottery tonight. Anyway, my next trip will be my partner, our first Disney trip together and my youngest child. She will be 15 then. My last trip was march of 2014. To definitely time but not cheap coming from Canada.

Hey!!! I'm from Canada. Ive made 3 trips to Disneyworld...one, one day trip to Disneyland many, many, many years ago when I was 16. I have a new partner and we're hoping for a trip in the fall of 2018. Unless I win the lottery tonight. Anyway, my next trip will be my partner, our first Disney trip together and my youngest child. She will be 15 then. My last trip was march of 2014. To definitely time but not cheap coming from Canada.
There are many options that you have. I'm sure you will find what works for you. If you need any help just ask. We have a few vets here.

Single lesbian here! I’m local to Disney and an annual passholder so I would love to find friends to go to the parks with!! Anyone interested?
Hi, welcome! :D
If I lived anywhere near any of the parks, I'd totally be in. Le sigh. I know there are a few on the fb group, but I don't remember everyone's DisBoard name.
Which park are you local to?

Hi, welcome! :D
If I lived anywhere near any of the parks, I'd totally be in. Le sigh. I know there are a few on the fb group, but I don't remember everyone's DisBoard name.
Which park are you local to?
Hi!
I am in Florida and I am about 15 minutes from the Magic Kingdom! I can hear the fireworks every night!!
What are these FB groups you speak of?
Thanks for the welcome! I’m always looking for new friends!

Hi!
I am in Florida and I am about 15 minutes from the Magic Kingdom! I can hear the fireworks every night!!
What are these FB groups you speak of?
Thanks for the welcome! I’m always looking for new friends!

Luuuckyyy! (Although, I am not cut out for heat. Ugh.)
We've got a little Disboard facebook group for anyone under the queer umbrella (almost 70 people-some are local to WDW, DL, or even Paris...don't think we've got anyone near the other parks yet haha). Mentioned it since I know there are some locals who have mentioned being open to meeting up :)
And anyone who's active on here is pretty friendly...just gets a little quiet sometimes haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!