Single lesbian fanatics??? Where are you?!

Kodiesmom

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Are there any single lesbians Disney fanatics out there?!? Or am I the only one??? I love Disney parks and I have yet to find another female who loves it as much as I do! I need to find a partner who is willing to go with me! ❤️

I’m not single (not technically a lesbian, my wife and I are both bi, lol), sorry. But my I found my DW, who loves Disney just as much as me, so I’m sure you will, too.

I’ll keep an eye out for you! I know before Covid there was a meet up group of LGBTQ Disney fans in So Cal that went to Disneyland once a month. Do you live near one of the parks? As thing open up again, you might want to start a Disney meet up group of your own to watch movies, do crafts, trivia nights, etc. if you don’t live near a park.

🙋🏽‍♀️ Single lesbian here! I’ve never had luck meeting anyone who wants to travel to Disney often—would love to meet other women who’d like to visit the parks more! I’m closest to WDW, but would love to visit Disneyland more too. Also hoping to visit all the parks around the world!

Are we talking Land or World here? I'm a lesbian WDW fan! It takes time but you'll find your person or persons :)

I’m single, with two children. I’m still trying to figure myself out and have been for quite sometime. I’ve only been in relationships with guys, but I’ve always been attracted to females. I’ve had a few encounters with a female several years ago, but a relationship never came out of it.

And I love doing solo trips.

Shot in the dark that this thread is still active... but I'm a lesbian woman (33) new to the Disney life, and I would love to make some new magical connections!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!