Simba's Cubhouse/Kids night out

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are doing Disney with a 2 year old and 4 year old. We basically wanted to do the EMH by ourselves for all the fun rides, then return to the resort for the kids and FP+ the rides they would like.

I know Simba's Cubhouse is for 3 year olds. That said, my 2 year old is fully trained and it would be harder for both of them if they were separated. Does anyone know if I paid for a one-on-one sitter for my 2 year old through kids night out if she could join my four year old in the cubhouse? I would be ok with paying the fee for both for the cubhouse plus the sitter for her since it would only be for a couple hours.

Personally I would really rather have them access that area rather than just our room. I think they would have more fun =)

What are your thoughts?

I don't believe a "sitter" will be allowed to accompany a too-young child at Simba's or any of the other childcare programs except during an open-house time when families go together. Kids Nite Out employees are not Disney employees and while they also have background checks they would not be covered by Disney liability. It would be like sending your own babysitter to daycare with a child.

I suggest you do a Kids Nite Out sitter for both kids, and save the WDW childcare program for another trip when both are old enough.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter