I am sure you will not all believe it until you get your packages but I have signed on tonight to address envelopes. Everything is swapped out and I am addressing the envelopes now. I cannot apologize enough for making you all wait and thinking I fell off the face of the earth. Things are finally started to calm down and I again apologize for something that is entirely on me. In each of your envelopes you will find a small token by means of apology, I know if cannot make up for my tardiness, but it is a gesture I hope you with all except. Thank you for your support and or patience!

Michelle

i am so glad things are getting better for you...and that you're slowly coming around! remember that there are many of us who go thru stressful events in our lives...but i think our best bet is to keep the communications going. (not necessarily in details, but a little "heads up") it was really hard not knowing what was happening...

anyways, like i said, i'm glad that things are starting to look brighter for you! will be waiting for the package in the mail. :flower:

I am sure you will not all believe it until you get your packages but I have signed on tonight to address envelopes. Everything is swapped out and I am addressing the envelopes now. I cannot apologize enough for making you all wait and thinking I fell off the face of the earth. Things are finally started to calm down and I again apologize for something that is entirely on me. In each of your envelopes you will find a small token by means of apology, I know if cannot make up for my tardiness, but it is a gesture I hope you with all except. Thank you for your support and or patience!

Michelle

Hey Michelle! So glad to see you around again! I hope everything is ok now. Sending you a PM.

MICHELLE!! I am so glad to see you are back. I have missed seeing "MyLittlePiglet" show up on the threads. I do hope everything is better in your real life.

I think I successfully PMed them but TinkandBelleMom, Ohana4 and Caitsmama I cannot locate your mailing addresses can you please resend them? Thank you!

MICHELLE!! I am so glad to see you are back. I have missed seeing "MyLittlePiglet" show up on the threads. I do hope everything is better in your real life.

Thanks! We will see if the reception from everyone else is as warm as yours and hope I still fell like I am welcome. (ALthough I totally understand if it wasn't) Clearly will not be hosting or swapping anytime soon until I prove I won't MIA again :flower3:

I am glad you were able to have things calm down enough in your life. I understand things can get busy at times. I will look forward to getting my envelope. I hope that things go better for you this year than the last part of last year. Have a wonderful day.

Rebecca

well its nice to see you back
I think people would have been more understanding if you just droped a note - no one needs details just that you are still involved.
Looking forward to getting my package.
Thanks
Jennifer

hey michelle!
yea you're back!!! so glad to see your post. glad things are looking up for you. we have ALL had moments in our life. so nice that your starting the year off on a good note!!!! good for you!!!!:woohoo:

i'll send you a pm!

Okay everybodies stuff but Tink and Belle'sMom and Ohana4 went out yesterday. Thank you PrincessNancy for Kim's address! I will mail mail it on Tuesday.

I wasn't in this swap, but I wanted to say welcome back, MyLittlePiglet!! :yay:

WOW Mickeyfan2, did the postman just walk to your door? That is fast. Can't wait to hear about more arrivals. :cheer2:

WooHoo :woohoo: I was next.
Thank you all for such a neat selection of items. I had never seen some of the stickers before. The punchies are great too.

i got my package today!! was wondering who lives in nj that i knew!!

anyways...thanx everyone! haven't really looked carefully thru them yet, but can't wait!

and thanx Michelle for wrapping this up! :flower:

Thanks everyone for the great items!! Its going to be fun useing all the wonderful items. Glad this is finally over!
Jennifer

yea!!!!! i got mine today!!!!! thanks everyone i just love them all!!!!!! and thanks michelle for getting it back to us!!!!!:cool1:

and rsjj i just love the hands and feet! i wish i had those punches!!!!

thanks again!!!!

I got mine today yippie! :banana: they are all wonderful!

rsjj - where in the world did you get the hands and feet punch? Those are just adorable.

Also, who sent the baby envelope? those are so sweet, I'd like to find more of them.

and rsjj i just love the hands and feet! i wish i had those punches!!!!

i love them too, and i do wish i had those punches! they're so not mine! at my local scrapbook store, they had these punches that you can use...
i just went there & punched them out! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter