MyLittlePiglet said:
There was some confusion over due date. I'll wait another week to get things and then if nothing I will swap them out.

That would be me. :crazy: I will mail it out tomorrow, since my DH car is broken down and he took mine to work today.

Recieved all but from PixieDust Pming her right now. IF I do not hear from her by MOnday I'll swap out and have them shipped by the end of the week. Of course if I get a they are mailed I will wait until recieving PixieDust's items and then ship.

rsjj said:
any word on what's happening w/this? just wondering... :flower:

And you are so intitled to know!!! :) I pmed the last person and she replied her things would go out on (last) Monday. I have not recieved them yet. If I not do recieve them over the weekend the swap will go out without them. So in short should be mailed back out on Monday.

MyLittlePiglet said:
And you are so intitled to know!!! :) I pmed the last person and she replied her things would go out on (last) Monday. I have not recieved them yet. If I not do recieve them over the weekend the swap will go out without them. So in short should be mailed back out on Monday.

So, did you mail today? :sunny:

Have these been mailed yet? :confused3 Personally, I'd prefer not to wait any longer for the missing person's items, since this is almost a month late already. Thanks.

So sorry ladies I did not mean to disappear. LIfe has been crazy. Packages will be maile don Friday. Never recieved PixieDust's items.

MyLittlePiglet said:
So sorry ladies I did not mean to disappear. LIfe has been crazy. Packages will be maile don Friday. Never recieved PixieDust's items.

whoo hoo!! that means we'll be getting it back soon! yay!! can't wait... :flower:

MyLittlePiglet said:

still didn't get anything...just wondering, were the packages were mailed as planned?

any updates on this??? just wondering what's going on??? :confused3

just so you all know...she pm'ed me & stated that she's going thru some rough times....w/grad school, health, & such. (i guess life in general?) things are getting done slowly. i don't think she's mailed out any stuff yet. just thought i'd pass this along... :flower:

thanks rsjj. life does happen! sorry to hear she's having a hard time. tell her to take care of herself first. that's what's important. everything else will wait. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter