Sigh...Anyone else, besides ME, NOT have another cruise planned?

Chattyaholic

~For years I wanted to be older, and now I am~ Mar
Someone asked me last night when/where we'll be cruising next and I had to sadly tell them we don't have any future cruising plans....sigh....:sad2:

I have absolutely no idea when we will take another cruise!!

Anyone else here want to join my pity party??

We don't have an official plan/date. We will probably be going in May 2006. We would have gone in May 2005, but being almost 2x as much as our last cruise we will wait a year.

I don't even want to setup a countdown timer, because it would be depressing ;)

I too am waiting for 2006. I keep looking to see when the anticipated release date for the 2006 cruise schedule will be. Disney said in November and all seasons says September/October. I am going batty (sp?) waiting. I have OCD when it comes to planning our vacations so it is putting me over the edge. My son will be going on the July 8th Wonder with my parents as a b-day gift (somehow I don't think I am loved as much anymore...my birthday is two weeks before his and I wasn't invited:mad: )
I still dream every night about my DCL cruise even though it's too far away.

I have no idea when I'll be able to cruise again...:confused3....but hey, I'm saving money! :D

I'll come to your pity party too! We went to WDW just a couple of weeks ago. While it was a great trip I wanted to go on the cruise again soooooooooooo badly. My DD's overruled me though. I am hoping for a 7 day cruise in May 2006 but DH says "we'll have to see". Until then I guess I will just keep reading the boards and wishing on stars!

We have one coming up, but after that it's doubtful. It's so expensive for a family of 5. I may try to do a 3 day w/ WDW in 2005 or 2006. At least I know we can do WDW in 2005! I'm going to really try to remember everything about this one just in case I have to wait a while. 2006 is our 20th ann., maybe that will help.
Robin M.

Count us in...

My daughters and I cruised 2 years ago and were hoping we'd have been back by now but things haven't worked out that way.

We're in So Cal and I'm hoping to get my mother excited about taking her granddaughters and daughter to Mexico for a week with Mickey -- we'll see how that works out!

I'll join in too.....

Went on a 7 night Disney Cruise in March and I'm scrapbooking it now. I want to go again soon, but it will probably be a couple of years, were only 2 but still it is so expensive!!

Your not alone :-)

Yea, Bummer................

We just came off of our 4th in 2 years and actually are sort of "cruised out".

We've got some friends that want to come with us next time, and they have to save up.

Probably May/June 2006.

DrCavin, we'll see ya' there.............................

Me too!

I am in this pity party as well.

I am hoping DH will agree to do another big vacation AND that he would go on another cruise. Maybe late in 2006.

He had a nice time last October. But - it was MY dream vacation - not his.

We hope to take another 7 day cruise next spring, but it will be another 'short notice' trip like it was this year. Starting a new job (promotion) so I need to accrue some vacation time before I get to go anywhere!

I'll join your pity party too. No plans for any cruises in the near future. We went on our first cruise two summers ago, then our second last summer. This summer we weren't able to do both a land and a sea, so we chose a land trip. I am missing the idea of a cruise this summer already!

Good thing I have these Boards to read and live vicariously through. pirate:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I'll join the pity party...due to job changes, I don't know when I'll be able to afford another cruise. :( It is very depressing.

We just returned from our cruise last month and don't have any other cruise plans right now either. I definetly would love to do another Disney cruise. :)

We will be going on our first cruise in a few weeks. I know we will have a wonderful time, but I am 99.9% sure we won't book another cruise. We used borrowed DVC points and we need to get caught up. Also, we have talked about possibly heading overseas (via plane instead) to visit England ot Scotland next summer.

Also, our DSs are 14 and 15 and we want to take them a few places while they want to go with us. (after that DH and I will take another cruise without kids!! ;)

I'll join. I haven't been on a disney cruise for 2 years and still don't have one planned. My parents have 2 planned and my sister and brother in law has 1 planned but I have 0 planned. It's tough being single and not having a disney cruise to look forward to.

I am 24 and willing to be adopted by a cruising family or donations for cruises are greatly accepted!!! ;) :p :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter