Showing some love to The Dis...

EmHumphreys

Earning My Ears
Hey Ya'll! I'm new to Disboards but have been a loyal listener of the Dis Unplugged for a few years now. I just wanted to hop on and say how thankful I am for this community. My love for Disney is boundless and just a part of who I am. I'm the person who gets teary-eyed just thinking of walking down Mainstreet USA. Disney is in my bones. And although my husband supports my Disney lifestyle, there are very few people that I have to sit and talk for hours on end about Disney with. So when I'm able to listen to the show it's like a conversation with my best Disney friends. I love that so much. Thank you to The DIS for being everything my Disney heart needs!

Hey Ya'll! I'm new to Disboards but have been a loyal listener of the Dis Unplugged for a few years now. I just wanted to hop on and say how thankful I am for this community. My love for Disney is boundless and just a part of who I am. I'm the person who gets teary-eyed just thinking of walking down Mainstreet USA. Disney is in my bones. And although my husband supports my Disney lifestyle, there are very few people that I have to sit and talk for hours on end about Disney with. So when I'm able to listen to the show it's like a conversation with my best Disney friends. I love that so much. Thank you to The DIS for being everything my Disney heart needs!
Hello, and welcome. You're definitely amongst friends here! :)

Welcome to this wonderful place! Watching the dis vlogs has been a guilty pleasure this past year ( I'm working from home so I can listen/watch while I work ) and the team has gotten me through some of the tougher days. My favorites are the dining episodes. I get to visit places I've never tried and decide if they go on the list for the next trip.

Welcome to this wonderful place! Watching the dis vlogs has been a guilty pleasure this past year ( I'm working from home so I can listen/watch while I work ) and the team has gotten me through some of the tougher days. My favorites are the dining episodes. I get to visit places I've never tried and decide if they go on the list for the next trip.
@Wild4Walt - My faves are the dining videos too. When I used to go regularly, they used to help me plan where I wanted to eat (like you said). Now that I haven't been in so long, and have no trips planned, I just live vicariously through them, and slobber while watching. :)

Very well said! I too am new to DisBoards but not to the DisUnplugged. I so appreciate every video! I feel so lucky to have found the YouTube channel a few years ago. It gets me through the waiting in between trips! :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter