Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

CHOPARD!!!!! I'm so jealous ;) It's beautiful

Thankyou, i never in a million years thought id get a Chopard ring just as they re so expensive. My engagement ring was my nans and its very antique looking, looks like a tudor rose with diamonds a round it. Its very big though so we both knew i would nt be able to wear a wedding band with it.

I had seen this ring & fell in love with it:love: , my df said as my engagement ring was something he never really had to pay for that he would make up for that & buy me a special wedding ring. Im so happy as it looks amazing on :woohoo:

Here's my e-ring. I don't have any hand shots, but these are the pics the jeweler sent me. I'm not really a big diamond girl, so we had this made with my birthstone (sapphire) as the center stone....with diamond pave to add wee bit of bling. It turned out perfect! :love:

Rachel1.jpg
Rachel2.jpg
Rachel4.jpg
Rachel5.jpg

Here's my e-ring. I don't have any hand shots, but these are the pics the jeweler sent me. I'm not really a big diamond girl, so we had this made with my birthstone (sapphire) as the center stone....with diamond pave to add wee bit of bling. It turned out perfect! :love:

Rachel1.jpg

I'm not a diamond person either and we went with a sapphire for my main stone too! Your ring is so pretty :goodvibes

I just wanted to post a picture of my engagment ring. The DF certainly surprised me with this one - but I couldn't have picked anything out more perfect myself! I love the classic look for sure! :goodvibes

EngagementRing.jpg

Beautiful ring! Looks like that surprise trip to WDW turned into a proposal am I right?

Beautiful ring! Looks like that surprise trip to WDW turned into a proposal am I right?

Yes it did :goodvibes - I was completely surprised as well! We had talked about getting engaged by the end of this year...but I didn't think by the end of this month...and I couldn't have even thought of getting married by the end of this year!! But we have been together for 6 years, so I certainly don't feel like we are rushing into anything. We are sooooo happy together!!

Yes it did :goodvibes - I was completely surprised as well! We had talked about getting engaged by the end of this year...but I didn't think by the end of this month...and I couldn't have even thought of getting married by the end of this year!! But we have been together for 6 years, so I certainly don't feel like we are rushing into anything. We are sooooo happy together!!

That is so awesome. I'm happy for the both of you and I hope you have a lifetime of happiness.

this is sort of my ring. couldn't find a pic on the web of the exact thing b/c DF had to have it special ordered b/c the store discontinued it. So it is similar except my lower band is white gold and the angled band is rose gold... it is gorgeous! DF did VERY well in my opinion. When I can get my camera to take a nice pic of it, i will post the actual ring. :goodvibes

ring.jpg

disneygal -- that is GORGEOUS!! It's funny -- when I see a classic ring, I love it. When I see something totally unique I LOVE it! There are so many beautiful rings here and yours is really beautiful!!!

Thanks! this pic really doesn't give it justice... i'm going to go home tonight and play with my camera. :laughing:

So I looked through pics from our trip to find a somewhat decent picture of my ring b/c my camera is being all funky... this is the best i could do. :laughing:

ringzoomed2.jpg

ringzoomed.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter