Show us your Capt. Jack Sparrow

Here's the Cap'n Jack we saw last June:
051.jpg

052.jpg

056.jpg

059.jpg

let me just say

that, . IMO, this guy has got depp's facial features DOWN PAT

when i see his brows furrow like that, . . i waliek WHAT? are u sure that's not DEPP himself??

oh and let me say now, since no one's really said it, . . .

props to DEPP for doing an excellent pirate, . . when i saw POTC i keep saying to my friends ' who would've thought that a dirty rotten pirate whose slightly feminine in gesture is SOOOO hot?"
HAHAH

and props to these people for doing a greatttt job as well~

That is the same one that I saw when I was there a week ago.. He looked so much like Johnny Depp that I was mesmorized.. haha.. My boyfriend kept telling me he was ready to go but I was in awe and completely ignored him. :laughing:

What I wouldn't have done to take him home with me :lmao:

This is the BEST one we eevr saw at WDW. He was there for the first ever PPP in January of 2007. My BFF is in LOVE with this man!
0Pass2.jpg

0Pass1.jpg

My BFF w/ Jack.

l_0f0844558811e82ec11b13ca755c6aa5.jpg

This was the third Jack we saw from August 2007...
0PP37.jpg

I don't have Jack #2 uploaded to PB but he wasn't much to look at anyway! ;)

This is a GREAT thread! I wonder if someone has a Prince Caspian started yet. LOL

These were taken with my camera...

DisneyPix20081480.jpg

The photopass pics are a little better. My CD should be here shortly and I will post more pix then.

We were at WDW at the same time. I wanted to go to the 1st party but DH said that he would fell funny going without kids (we do not have children). Come to found out Johnny Depp was at the partywithnhis kids!!! I could have beaned my hubby for making me miss it. If you saw the parade that day, the Jack Sparrow was really Johnny!!! I misses him twice that week. :faint:

Kim

100_1739.jpg

100_1740.jpg

These were from july 2006, ones from last year werent that great, hopefully get some good ones this year!!!

fi x

Here are my pictures!! :)

disneysparrowa.jpg

disneysparrow2a.jpg

This picture I put in the Disney Photopass photobook, and i put the caption.... Just found out.... all the rum is gone!!

The Theme Parks Community Board is really the place for picture threads, so I've moved this one there. :)

These are a few shots of my brother dressed up for MNSSHP:
87920821.jpg

87920655.jpg

87920696.jpg

That was a fun night!! Even durring the parade, when almost every character made a reference towards me. Especially Barbossa taking the time to stop and talk to me......

DSCN7977-1.jpg

Here's the one from the Pirate and Princess Party on June 4th!

2ps3z1i.jpg

2rgno2c.jpg

2a0drno.jpg

He was awesome! Looked and acted exactly like the real Jack :) I was blushing the whole time :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter