Show us your Capt. Jack Sparrow

OhioGrumpyGirl

Mouseketeer
I thought it would be fun to see all the different Jack's at WDW. My neice & myself are obsessed, so we want to see all of him that we can!!! Here's the one we saw at the Pirate Tutorial on April17. My son was so excited that he got to sword fight with him!!
DSCF4285.jpg

I have lots (I love Pirate Tutorial and the Pirate and Princess Party), here they are:
DisneyPhotoImage287.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

I'm sure I have more somewhere, but I can't find them at the moment.

DD (left) and her friend last month.

image02.jpg

Finally caught this show by accident, just walking by Pirates the first week in May. I'm short and was kinda back in the crowd with just my iPhone to take a pic with. Here's the only good pic I got where you can see his face:

IMG_0235.jpg

Finally caught this show by accident, just walking by Pirates the first week in May. I'm short and was kinda back in the crowd with just my iPhone to take a pic with. Here's the only good pic I got where you can see his face:

IMG_0235.jpg

OMG we were right there with you. My niece is the little Snow White in the background that was picked for the tutorial,my husband in in the blue shirt sitting on the wall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter