Show us your Capt. Jack Sparrow

jack.jpg

This is the one we saw. He was AWESOME!

These are ours from the M&G last year. Not only does he look like Captain Jack, he acts like him too!

DSC00257_edited.jpg

DSC00255_edited.jpg

DSC00259_edited.jpg

This is the same one we had! I didn't think he looked like JD, but he was cute. :thumbsup2

wr_0606.jpg

Now on the cruise we had one that looked like a wino...most of the face characters on the ship were like 2nd rate to me compared to what the world had.

wrjack025-1.jpg

From our Disneymoon this March :love:

238654.jpg

238653.jpg

238652.jpg

238651.jpg

That is the same one that I saw when I was there a week ago.. He looked so much like Johnny Depp that I was mesmorized.. haha.. My boyfriend kept telling me he was ready to go but I was in awe and completely ignored him. :laughing:

Here is our son's "Captain Jack Sparrow" pics from our House, getting ready for the Renaissance Faire!
Final_Captain_Jack_Sparrow_6_by_Reno_of_the_Turks.jpg

Final_Captain_Jack_Sparrow_5_by_Reno_of_the_Turks.jpg

Final_Captain_Jack_Sparrow_3_by_Reno_of_the_Turks.jpg

Final_Captain_Jack_Sparrow_by_Reno_of_the_Turks.jpg

He is a HUGE Disney Fan and really wants to do the Disney College Program and would love to work as a character.

Here's the one we saw last week -- IMHO, the BEST jack sparrow ever! Like some other posters said, he not only looked like capt jack, but had his mannerisms down perfect!
CaptJack.jpg

Bump. Can someone give some feedback as to how our son's Jack Sparrow is? Our post is a little bit up on the page.

Here's the one we saw last week -- IMHO, the BEST jack sparrow ever! Like some other posters said, he not only looked like capt jack, but had his mannerisms down perfect!
CaptJack.jpg

omg that's HAWT
love jack sparrow

i'm trying to practice a sparrow pose so i can do it with jack sparrow if i meet him when i go to WDW haha
if i successfully do it, . . i'll post it~ LOL

going in 6 days btw
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter