• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me the Boardwalk Please!

Beautiful pics! I'm staying there in January for the half marathon, and your pics helped me to get into the spirit of the trip.

I'll be staying at BWV for the first time in May. I'm looking for pictures to get excited!

I'm going tomorrow, staying in a 1-bedroom. I'll try to remember to come back here and post some current pictures of BWV! (though, I think it still pretty much looks the same as what's already here!)

Try this if you are a morning person: http://youtu.be/Q38bMd6j_Ds
Gorgeous! I am a morning person so I hope to catch an equally beautiful sunrise :goodvibes
I'm going tomorrow, staying in a 1-bedroom. I'll try to remember to come back here and post some current pictures of BWV! (though, I think it still pretty much looks the same as what's already here!)

Enjoy your stay! I can't wait to go check it out for myself, but any pictures you take will do for now ;)

I think that we're leaning towards staying at the Boardwalk next June!! :cool1:

Anyone have any recent pics??

THANKS!!

BWI courtyard near quiet pool...so peaceful

Quiet pool

BWV pics

1 bedroom villa

Cute roller coaster in the lobby

View from BWV-BW view room

TomsDisney2013297.jpg

Love this :cloud9:

153_zps83bb62b2.jpg

All these pictures are getting me so excited for my stay at the Boardwalk this month!!!! In fact, I'm starting to think I might not go to the parks at all! I just might walk around the resort with my camera the entire trip! ;)

BWI courtyard near quiet pool...so peaceful

I love this, too. My first stay at Boardwalk Inn was with a view of the quiet pool and courtyard area. It was really beautiful and serene. I quite like that resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter