• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me the Boardwalk Please!

We are staying at the Inn in Sept and would love to see more pics....its really hard to find any outside pics of the Inn side...ie...the quiet pool, walkways, etc.
I am excited to stay somewhere new after soooo many trips to WDW.
We have stayed at the villas before a couple times...but first time for the Inn side.
the new room decor is beautiful. :goodvibes

We are staying at the Inn in Sept and would love to see more pics....its really hard to find any outside pics of the Inn side...ie...the quiet pool, walkways, etc.
I am excited to stay somewhere new after soooo many trips to WDW.
We have stayed at the villas before a couple times...but first time for the Inn side.
the new room decor is beautiful. :goodvibes

Me Too we will be staying there in Sept for the first time and we are super excited!!!

I was looking for some hallway inside pics!! I want to decorate my door but I'm not sure if its metal for magnets or what?

bw_5166_4_5.jpg

The Boardwalk is one of the best resorts on Disney Property. I love it. Everything it has to offer is what you would need for a great Vacation. :lovestruc

Love your pic boBQuincy! We stayed in the room on the 3rd floor above the blueish awning to the right of the Screendoor back in December 2008 and had an awesome view. Loved watching Illuminations around Christmas time - plus seeing Wishes and of course view of the lake. (The balconies in that 1-bedroom villa are small but the view fantastic!)

My dream would be to stay in the rooms on the 5th floor right above Screendoor - does anybody know what type of rooms these are? Am hoping to book 2-bedroom villa for December 2010 by renting points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter