• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me the Boardwalk Please!

I love Boardwalk! Someday we would like to stay there, right now it's not in the budget, so I just have to take lots of outdoor pics! :lovestruc

WDW20092958a.jpg

WDW20092968a.jpg

WDW20092987a.jpg

WDW20093021a.jpg

WDW20091763a.jpg

WDW20091781a.jpg

WDW20091783a.jpg

WDW20092178a.jpg

WDW20092188a.jpg

I love Boardwalk! Someday we would like to stay there, right now it's not in the budget, so I just have to take lots of outdoor pics! :lovestruc

Great pics! I have a suggestion as far as affording being able to stay at the Boardwalk and that is what we did the last two trips - we rented points from a DVC owner. It was less than staying at a moderate and we even calculated the cost with the 4/3 deal and it was still less expensive. We stayed in a studio for around $90/night and had as close to the boardwalk view as possible in Feb 2008 and in Dec 2008 we had a one-bedroom villa boardwalk view for approx $120/night (these are Sun-Thurs night stays). Just a suggestion :confused3 We absolutely love the BWV and have a hard time wanting to stay anywhere else!! :love:

Great pics! I have a suggestion as far as affording being able to stay at the Boardwalk and that is what we did the last two trips - we rented points from a DVC owner. It was less than staying at a moderate and we even calculated the cost with the 4/3 deal and it was still less expensive. We stayed in a studio for around $90/night and had as close to the boardwalk view as possible in Feb 2008 and in Dec 2008 we had a one-bedroom villa boardwalk view for approx $120/night (these are Sun-Thurs night stays). Just a suggestion :confused3 We absolutely love the BWV and have a hard time wanting to stay anywhere else!! :love:

Wow! Thank you for the idea, we are hoping for free dining and there are SIX of us (we're doing a family suite at ASMU), so it would be difficult to pull off, even with DVC rental, but my husband is ALREADY talking about bounceback offers, so I'm hoping to talk him into going back in 2011 and then there would probably be only 5 of us and we would fit?? I think?!

I've already figured out our parks days and we are going to take a cab to the Boardwalk just to walk to Epcot b/c we love it so much. It's something to look forward to, staying there someday!

Thanks to those of you that have posted the amazing pics. The DH & I have made ressies for June but were feeling usure about it, we were going to change to the BLT but I think we are going to stay now. These pics are wonderful and the great comments make me feel better about our decision. Our goal is to stay at all the resorts in the DVC..... one day. ;)

We went to WDW for the Summer Nightastic fun and stayed a BWV. DH shot some great video and we wanted to share it here.
Visit our Website for the TR and check out the June TR under Vacations. Here is the link to the Sunrise video he put together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q38bMd6j_Ds

We went to WDW for the Summer Nightastic fun and stayed a BWV. DH shot some great video and we wanted to share it here.
Visit our Website for the TR and check out the June TR under Vacations. Here is the link to the Sunrise video he put together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q38bMd6j_Ds

I could not tear myself away from your video clip. It is so incredibly peaceful and serene. I am going to play it over and over again when I get into bed tonight. Thank you so much for sharing that. :goodvibes

:surfweb:
I could not tear myself away from your video clip. It is so incredibly peaceful and serene. I am going to play it over and over again when I get into bed tonight. Thank you so much for sharing that. :goodvibes

One is glad to be of service. My plan is to have one for each hotel/resort we stay in; If the ambiance is quiet and cooperative. Look for another one for Kidani Village in November.

Anyone know what rooms have balconies overlooking the BW? Also can you have that great room with a balcony overlooking the BW AND CL??? Any room numbers or areas to suggest??? THANKS DISERS!

If were staying CL what part of the Boardwalk will we be in? This is our first time staying here. I usually check out the resort before staying there but didn't this time.

We have 2 standard room, hoping they connected. We originally had 2 of the loft rooms booked, yes they were very nice but decided on standard rooms. The lofts were very expensive even with a discount. Considering we were just at Sugarloaf for 8 days in September, I thought I would try to cut expenses a little.

I always loved the Boardwalk. Thanks for all the great pictures, I get excited just seeing them. :love:

So if anyone can help I be grateful. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter