Should I wait to go back to Orlando or try this instead

86cammie

Earning My Ears
Recently go back from 12 days in WDW Orlando...my son wants to go again. I saw a commercial for Disneyland and thought that might be more fun as it would be new to us. Is CA. just as fun? How does it different?...how is it similar.

There's an in-depth thread here on the Disneyland board about the differences between Disneyland and Disneyworld. The general concensus is World, taken as a whole, is better just because it's so much larger and has so much more to do. HOWEVER, piece by piece (ie: Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland, Epcot vs....) Disneyland is better to most people. I'd look for that thread for more detail :D

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

Rajah and VonDrake's Honeymoon

Rajah's Disneyland Crossword Puzzle

86cammie,

If you can make it out to California, I would highly recommend checking it out especially if you are a Disney fan and due to the new California Adventure.

I say go for it!

They are running CA commercials in Jersey?

Wow! Talk about an advertising budget!

anidragon01.gif

Feel free to send me an email :)

If you need help with your Disney problem click here:Calbay's 12 Steps of Disneyholics Anonymouse

My recent trip to the Disneyland Resort
Calbay's Holiday 2000 Disneyland Trip Report

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!