Should I Take a Fridge?

You get a juice/milk as one choice, then soda/water as your second choice. We would get a milk or chocolate milk, juice, and use our mugs for a soda. Kari's very particular about certain drinks with her foods. Some breakfast items require sprite while other require milk... so this solves that problem. We usually share 1 breakfast platter and use the other CS credit for lunch later on.

I would get the fridge. And for it not keeping cold... ours likes to freeze everything, so we stocket the "freezer" section with cold packs or bottle water to help keep the rest of the liquids from freezing. Kari got a cube fridge for her college dorm room back in like 2002. And we occasionally use it to store sodas in our room. And bring it with us for camping at the fort. They're actually fairly small for storage. I'm sure you could find a niche to put it in till your next trip. I wouldn't dream of selling ours. Even if you could break even with the resell. Who knows how much fridge's will be the next vacation.

And they can actually hold quite a bit, about 4 half gallon jugs. It'll be great on the dining plan because you can stack up on snacks and deserts for a later time. And with the two drinks at breakfast, you'll be able to save for a later day. I love getting hot chocolate, but it always tastes a little better if you add about 1/2 cup of milk to it. (just becareful not to spill it all over the place). The last time we stayed at pop, our handicap room already had a fridge in it. So we had quite the supply of tye dye cheesecake, chocolate brownies, milk/juice and other yummies to bring home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter