should I be worried?

whois figment

Mouseketeer
I canceled RPR to move to HRH. Everything was fine they told me to call accounting to get deposit transferred. I then call accounting 6 times leaving 3 messages. They return my call at my work number on Sunday stating they needed more information. I call them this morning and they tell me thay have already issued a refund it was issued this morning not a real big deal. The person in accounting did not want to take a credit card deposit from me and told me they have my credit card number and the room is guaranteed not to worry about it. From what I was originally told I thought you had to have a one night deposit to hold a room at the resort. She assured me that my reservation was fine but is this something I should worry about?

I think you should call back and request a copy of your confirmation be emailed or faxed to you. I would be leary since
they refunded your deposit already. If you get that confirmation
letter--you will be all set!!! It seems some reservationists are
more knowledgable than others. I have gotten 2 different
responses to the same question just by talking to another reservationist. Good Luck!!

Well I guess I don't have to worry anymore. They just went ahead and charged the debit card I made the original reservation with. I am glad that I know I have the room booked but I am a little concerned to see them charge my card when I did not authorize it.

I know how you feel. When I made my reservation for RP way
back in March (hard to believe we will arrive their Friday) they
told me my credit card would immediately be billed for 1 night
stay. They didn't charge my credit card until May!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter