shopDisney DVC discount

I purchased items through the MDE app and got my AP discount but no discount on shopDisney app. The shopping from the MDE app looks just like the old Shop Parks app. It's on the same screen as the My Plans, Mobile Food Orders and Photo. Maybe try there.
The DVC discount is still available through shopDisney. Unfortunately, MDX merchandise section has far less availability than the old Shop Parks app.

FYI: 8/8/19 I used the "shopDisney app" to purchased the DVC Dooney & Bourke wallet (on sale). I did receive the 20% discount on 8/8/19, but checked today and it is not offered.
I don't understand how we are expected to use the MDX app to purchase merchandise when most items are "in store only."

FYI: 8/8/19 I used the "shopDisney app" to purchased the DVC Dooney & Bourke wallet (on sale). I did receive the 20% discount on 8/8/19, but checked today and it is not offered.
I don't understand how we are expected to use the MDX app to purchase merchandise when most items are "in store only."
Are you sure? It’s still showing on mine, but maybe not calculating it?

Are you sure? It’s still showing on mine, but maybe not calculating it?
So I went back and checked this morning and I am not having any luck. Using the shopDisney app (iphone & ipad) placed DVC merchandise in cart, proceed to checkout and review, not getting the DVC 20% discount on DVC merchandise. I then checked the shop merchandise link in MDE. Placed products in cart, proceed to checkout and "AP" discount does appear using MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter