Shoes...

I second Neonurse Montrail molokini's are great!

I wear a 8 1/2 so i bought a 9 and LOVE them. I bought them for my mom and aunt who have issues with flips and thongs between their toes and they both love them.

After reading about the Montrails here on the Dis, I ordered them and I'm molding them this evening, my ds's thought they were getting cookies:rotfl2: They feel good so far, I have some nice molding action going on:banana:

I would also like to hear some non-flip ideas. I just cannot wear flips as they fatigue my feet and legs after about 5 minutes of wear. We are going for 16 days in may and I don't want to wear my tennies every day.

For tennie wearers, I could recommend any comfortable running shoe made with a fabric and not leather/vinyl since they breathe and keep feet comfy.

I had a pair of Nikes like this that I wore while I was cashiering at Lowes and they kept my feet from getting too hot. I also add extra insoles for cush. I have plantar faciitis (sp) and need lots of cush for my feet.

Forget mention that I have 2 pairs of Dr. Scholls tennis shoes clogs without the backs that I got from Wal-Mart.

I have pair of Airwalks sandals that I got in the mens's section that is good to for 20.00 or less.

For non flip flop types of shoes, I would recommend many of the Skechers mary jane styles. DH and I go to Nascar races and if you plan to be in the pit area at all or on track for tours you can not wear open toed shoes. So, I started wearing the Skechers "Bikers" and "Step Up" styles. These were fantastic for a entire weekend walking around on gravel and hard pave pavement. You do have to watch with them rubbing the back of your heal if you do not get the size quite right (moleskin or body glide takes care of that though). There is another style that I have that is like the "Step Up" style but is mesh instead of suede so it is great for hotter weather....I just can't remember the name of the style. I love these types of shoes because they give the comfort of a sneaker with a little bit dressier style.

I have a pair of New Balance 720s. They're still quite new, but they're very comfortable. The upper is mostly mesh, and my feet have stayed quite cool in them. I could actually feel a breeze on my toes the other day while wearing them. The soles are very comfy. I have wide feet and have trouble with sneakers fitting properly. I mainly stick to New Balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter