• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sherie's PJ - WP/White Hall Room/GF Marina Patio - Invitations

I just read you PJ and everything looks wonderful. Your menu sound very yummy too.

I am hoping to do a 2010 VR and I was thinking of having the reception at the Attic, but now I am leaning more towards the Whitehall room so I can't wait to see your TR. Your DP sounds nice too. I might consider that instead of IllumiNations. It would be much easier to have them both at the same place.

Just caught up on your journal... everything looks so great! What designer and style # are your dress? It is stunning!

It is made by Anne Barge and it is style #399. I just found a couple of pictures that you can see the detail better so I am going to post those.
Thanks for reading. :goodvibes

Edit: (Whoops! I didn't realize I answered you already! )

WOW your girls are so pretty! I love the smile on the baby's face!

Thanks! I really like this picture because it is rare that they were all sitting at the same time and smiling long enough to take the picture.

Such beautiful daughters! So sorry about your doggie. Bulldogs look so fierce, but they can be so sweet. My FH wants one.

Thanks! You should think about getting a bulldog. Barclay was a real character and had such a good disposition. Definitely not fierce. :)

Your girls are adorable! I bet McKenna can't wait to be your flower girl

She can't wait! Everyday she wants to talk about the plans for the wedding. She really wants to be a flower girl but keeps insisting that she is wearing a blue dress. :sad1:

I just read you PJ and everything looks wonderful. Your menu sound very yummy too.

I am hoping to do a 2010 VR and I was thinking of having the reception at the Attic, but now I am leaning more towards the Whitehall room so I can't wait to see your TR. Your DP sounds nice too. I might consider that instead of IllumiNations. It would be much easier to have them both at the same place.

A VR sounds like fun! What anniversary will it be? The Attic looks really nice too and I like the furniture and the view but I didn't consider it because there is no room if you want to have dancing. The WhiteHall room should be a perfect size and location for us. I like Illuminations but I have always preferred Wishes so we just need to walk out to the marina to watch.

This is the dress that I bought for my youngest daughter (22 months):

strasburgchildren_1998_11172076.jpg

DSC02391.jpg

DSC02926.jpg

I didn't buy my 7 year old daughter the same dress because I was thinking she would wear more of a junior bridesmaid dress or something similar to the bridesmaid dresses.

Should she wear the same dress as her sister or something like these:

(With a pink bow)

41397.jpg

43910.jpg

What sweet little dresses! Almost makes me wish I had a flower girl! :) I don't know about the same dresses. It would make for some really cute pictures! But, perhaps she won't like wearing the same dress. Decisions Decisions....

I vote for #2.....having the same dress would be cute if she were a bit younger, but with her age, she is right between flower-girl age and JBmaid age.

I like the 2nd dress....But I also think they would be cute matching!

What sweet little dresses! Almost makes me wish I had a flower girl! :) I don't know about the same dresses. It would make for some really cute pictures! But, perhaps she won't like wearing the same dress. Decisions Decisions....

I like the one with the pink skirt (#2) Looks a little more grown up then a matching one!

I vote for #2.....having the same dress would be cute if she were a bit younger, but with her age, she is right between flower-girl age and JBmaid age.

I like the second one....

I like the 2nd dress....But I also think they would be cute matching!

I think at 7 she might like her own dress. I love the 2nd dress.

Okay.... it is all settled I am going to get the second dress for her. My mom really wanted the matching dresses but I think that everyone is right, 7 is between flower girl age and junior bridesmaid age. If she was 3 to 5, I might put her in the matching dress. Thanks everyone!

Based on 40 guests at the Grand Floridian White Hall

Wedding Pavilion ($2500.00)- $2662.50
Bagpiper - $550.00
Vintage Car - $800.00
1 Limousine Charter - $358.40
1 Motorcoach Charter - $935.00

Total: $5305.90

Pre-Reception/Reception

6 Wine, Sparkling – Champagne Toast - @ $60 bottle - $463.91
1 Sparkling – Non-alcoholic cider @ $23 bottle - $29.39
7 Soft Drink/Water Package (5Hrs) @ $24 guest - $216.49
31 Package. Full Signature Bar (5 Hrs) @ $55 guest - $2197.15
1 Chefs Choice Vendor Meal $13.95 - $17.98
31 Cinderella’s Plated Dinner Modified @ $144 guest - $5752.53
7 Child’s Gus & Jaq Dinner @ $25 guest - $225.51
50 Wedding Cake – GF Only @ $10 each - $644.33
1 Cocktail Server @ $100 each - $106.50
1 DJ Wedding Package @ $1285 - $1285.00
1 Formal Mickey & Minnie Mouse (1 set) $1200 - $1200.00

Total: $12138.79

Dessert Party

1 Wishes Audio Package @ $650 each - $650.00
7 Soft Drink/Water Package – 1 ½ hours @ $10 - $90.21
31 Package Full Signature Bar – 1 ½ hours @ $30.50 - $1218.42
38 Custom Dessert Menu @ $35 guest - $1713.90
Patio Heater @ $250 each - $266.25

Total: $3938.78

Magic Kingdom Portrait Session - $1000.00

Overall Total: $22,383.47

Food @ $144 per person includes:

Pre-reception: Crab Cakes, Mushrooms in pastry, and a Cheese Display

Reception:

Choice of sautéed Shrimp with Coconut Curry Broth with Jasmine Rice
Or
Italian Wedding Soup
Caesar Salad tableside with Parmesan Croutons
Raspberry Champagne Sorbet in a Blue Lit Slipper
Seared Beef Filet with Blackberry Demi and Airline Chicken with a Pinot Grigio Basil Sauce, Dauphinoise Potatoes, Asparagus, and Baby Carrots
Rolls and Butter
Cinderella’s White Chocolate Slipper, Chocolate Mousse, Whipped Cream and Raspberries on a Castle Silk Screen Plate

Coffee, Hot Teas

Gus & Jaq Dinner – Chicken Tenders, Mickey-Roni and Cheese, Fries and Corn (price includes pre-reception food)

Dessert Party Menu: @ $35 per person (including children)
Mickey Mouse Rice Krispy Treats
Brownies
Assorted Cookies
Imported & Domestic cheese Display with Crackers and Baguettes
Fresh Fruit Display with Fruit Yogurt Dip
Coffee, Teas, hot Chocolate

The Limo: $358.40 based on 4 hours - $89.60 per hour
- 8 passenger

The Motorcoach
- $935.00 based on 10 hours - $93.50 per hour with a min/5 Hours
- 47 passengers
- picking up guests from 3 hotels and transporting to the Wedding Pavilion
- taking guests to reception and is available for early departures at the top of each hour

A VR sounds like fun! What anniversary will it be? The Attic looks really nice too and I like the furniture and the view but I didn't consider it because there is no room if you want to have dancing. The WhiteHall room should be a perfect size and location for us. I like Illuminations but I have always preferred Wishes so we just need to walk out to the marina to watch.

It will be our 10th. I was hoping to move it up to the 9th since it would be sooner but dh wouldn't go for it. :confused3 Oh well. I guess it will just give me that much more time to save so I can spend even more. :rotfl:

This is the dress that I bought for my youngest daughter (22 months):

DSC02391.jpg

DSC02926.jpg

I didn't buy my 7 year old daughter the same dress because I was thinking she would wear more of a junior bridesmaid dress or something similar to the bridesmaid dresses.

Should she wear the same dress as her sister or something like these:

43910.jpg

I love #2 too!!!

I agree with the others if she were younger the matching dresses would be cute but she is a bit old for it at 7.

Thank you so much for posting your BEO. I love to see what others are doing and what it is costing them to give me ideas of what I can do with my budget (that has yet to be decided :lmao: )

Thank you so much for posting your BEO!!!! It is really helping me a lot. We will be having a VR at the WP, followed by pre reception at the WH patio and reception at the WH room followed by a Illuminations DP. I will also have aprox. the same amount of guests as you. Tanks so much!!! Now I can get a better idea of what we will be spending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter