Sheraton Vistana Pools

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
Does anyone have pictures or a site where I can find pictures of the various pools?

Here's some (The Fountains pool) :
vista23.jpg

also the Falls pool (only one with a slide) This is an OLD pic though. It's now an enclosed tube slide. But it used to be a rock formation slide as in this pic:
vista27.jpg

MiaSRn,

Thanks so much for all your effort. I must say that I was starting to get a little nervous about our forth coming trip but thanks to you and your pix I am now beginning to be excited again.

Bella

Glad I could help ease your mind a bit Bella :flower:

Luvdisney14,
If you look at my post #3 in this thread, that is the Super Pool and it couldn't fit in one pic. It's located near the older sections---Falls and Spas. It's sort of in between these two sections. It's the biggest pool and the one that usually stays open until around 1 am. The other ones tend to close around 10-11 pm.

Thank you for all your help with vistana, is this pool anywhere near the cascades?

The Super Pool is near some of the Cascades buildings. Some of the Cascades areas are sort of a far walk from the super pool. Also, you do have to cross one of the main resort roads from the Cascades to get to the super pool. The Cascades is one of the larger, more sprawling sections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter