Sharing Meals

You know if it was just 2 out of the 14 I dont see a big deal..but we get big partys all the time at my place of employment and only a few people eat and the rest drink water..yes you are taking up space that could be used for paying patrons and the server is missing out of paying patrons who are going to tip per the amount of food and service..so I can see there point, but if it was just a couple I think maybe that was a bit overboard..

My brother was in the service industry for a long time and it really does get trying. And many times, it meant very little to no tip. If your server is bringing you water, it's free to you, but remember a service is still being provided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter