Sharing a house at WH -- how to divide the cost???

englishteacha--I did come to a resolution on my problem, but I did like the idea that Gillian came up with, which was to have my parents and my family pay what we were originally going to pay, then divide the balance by 2 for the other families, but that would make the two "backfilling" families pay more than they would if we just divided per person. So, back to dividing it up as a cost per person. That said, we did get a great deal on the house. $1558.80 total rental for 7 days for the second week of June. I'll pay $519.60 -- calculates to $129.90 pp.

Back to planning!!! Love these boards! Can't wait for spring! :daisy:

At least if you're paying more than the other 2 families and not getting anymore rooms than they are there's no guilt over taking a master suite!

It's working for us to divide it per person.

That way, Joe and I pay more than my parents or Joe's mom, because we have our son with us, and we're taking up the biggest nicest King bedroom with the garden tub, and Joe's mom is paying something ridiculously low like $38 a night, which will keep her happy since she's always crying poor (she's not, at all, but likes to say she is).

I guess we could have divided it up by family, but I'm too scared of my MIL to ask her to pay a full 1/3. Call me chicken!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter