Shampoo/conditioner on board?

We've been on 3 cruises and I've noticed that stewards are super stingy with giving these out. Even if it is low, I"ve had to call down to Guest Services to have them brought up. One time I had to wait for toiletries to shower. :(

We've been on 3 cruises and I've noticed that stewards are super stingy with giving these out. Even if it is low, I"ve had to call down to Guest Services to have them brought up. One time I had to wait for toiletries to shower. :(

We've done 5 cruises, and the shampoo/conditioner/lotion were always replaced when they were about 1/2 full.

:cutie:

I have a question about the soap. When we cruised on the Magic in 2008, the bath soap was what I would call a "nubby" bar. It had little bumps on one side and I think it was green in color. Does anyone know if they still use that? If so, several will be going home in my suitcase and I won't have to pack shower gel as that soap is awesome!

We just came back from DCL Wonder (Alaska) and we never had ours refilled. I didn't like them. The shampoo made my daughters hair greasy and left build up on her scalp. I am a hair product snob and brought my own. Lotion was awesome.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter