Shaking It Up in New York PTR

Sorry that this is late but I thought you would like to hear about my 4th of July.

My family and I went to my mom's BFF's. When we got there, my sister and the BFF found out that they were wearing the same dress (it was from Old Navy). They have three kids but only her, her DH and DS were there at the time. Her younger DD came and was happy to see us. Later on, her neighbors, her DSisters and some of her friends showed up. One of them has a girl who's about the same age as my sister and I. I was letting the girls see my yearbook. We had alot of appetizers and my mom's BFF's DH barbequed hot dogs and hamburgers. One of her sisters didn't even know we would be there until I saw her. I ended up staying with my mom's BFF's younger DD, her friend and my sister. I later saw her older DD and I let her see my yearbook. They all loved it. Later on, we had dessert where we had small and large brownies, ice cream and root beer floats.

After dessert, we headed to a park to see fireworks. Luckily, I had light up mickey ears that I had bought at Disneyland a couple weeks prior to this. It was a huge hit with them, especially because they could find us. My sister, our new friend and I stayed together and there were fireworks everywhere. After they ended, it was time to say "see ya real soon" to everyone.

WDWJonasGirl said:
Sorry that this is late but I thought you would like to hear about my 4th of July.

My family and I went to my mom's BFF's. When we got there, my sister and the BFF found out that they were wearing the same dress (it was from Old Navy). They have three kids but only her, her DH and DS were there at the time. Her younger DD came and was happy to see us. Later on, her neighbors, her DSisters and some of her friends showed up. One of them has a girl who's about the same age as my sister and I. I was letting the girls see my yearbook. We had alot of appetizers and my mom's BFF's DH barbequed hot dogs and hamburgers. One of her sisters didn't even know we would be there until I saw her. I ended up staying with my mom's BFF's younger DD, her friend and my sister. I later saw her older DD and I let her see my yearbook. They all loved it. Later on, we had dessert where we had small and large brownies, ice cream and root beer floats.

After dessert, we headed to a park to see fireworks. Luckily, I had light up mickey ears that I had bought at Disneyland a couple weeks prior to this. It was a huge hit with them, especially because they could find us. My sister, our new friend and I stayed together and there were fireworks everywhere. After they ended, it was time to say "see ya real soon" to everyone.

It sounds like you had a lot of fun Kaitlin.

Just playing on my phone!!

Kaitlin, I have missed seeing you around the boards!! I bet you are busy having fun!!

Michele, I have been home since the 12th. I also had school registration (we start Tuesday :sad:) and my uncle's wedding. Sorry for not updating. I have a TR:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2981391

Oh all sorts of fun stuff!! Starting school will be fun!! I know it doesn't seem like it now but it will be. Old friends and new friends will make it fun for you!!

I hope that you have had a fun summer!! I just was over to your trip report to subscribe.

I know it will be nice to see my friends again. At registration, I got to see an old friend who is going to UC San Diego. It was nice because she heard about my trip in advance and she asked me how it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter